(Y8) Week 1 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Cal Golden Bears (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Golden Bears will host #20 Ohio State (0-0).

=============== #12 Miami Hurricanes (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Hurricanes will host Florida (0-0).

=============== #1 Michigan Wolverines (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Wolverines will host #25 Nevada (0-0).

=============== #6 LSU Tigers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Tigers will host Wake Forest (0-0).

=============== #13 Florida State Seminoles (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Seminoles will host #17 USC (0-0).

=============== #9 UCLA Bruins (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Bruins travel to South Bend to face the #3 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (0-0).

=============== #17 USC Trojans (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Trojans travel to Tallahassee to face the #13 Florida State Seminoles (0-0).

=============== #2 Auburn Tigers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Tigers will host #15 Wisconsin (0-0).

=============== #4 Tennessee Volunteers (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Volunteers will host Memphis (0-0).

=============== #21 Oregon Ducks (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Ducks will host Oklahoma State (0-0).

=============== #3 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Fighting Irish will host #9 UCLA (0-0).

=============== Florida Gators (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Gators travel to Miami to face the #12 Miami Hurricanes (0-0).​

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

So Sabo you didn't schedule me Fred Limbo ?? You feel bad that he's lost 4 of 5 or what?

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Either i didnt see it in scheduling or there wasnt room. Not really sure but itll be down next year.

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Joe how much cash did u have to pay to get me off ur sch?

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Def was room. We both had CPU's week one. Be honest, fred called you after the NC, crying, asking you to "forget" next season.

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well Auburn starts the year off with a big game from Dodd, and a great overall defensive effort.
    We win big 59-7
    ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 18 17.18.jpg ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 18 17.18.jpg
    Dodd not only forced the fumble he picked it up and ran it in for a TD, a 5 TD game for him. But again out D only giving up 68 yard was huge.

8. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

well, u got the next best thing in the SEC,
    [​IMG]
    lol​

9. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

USC Edges FSU 10-6 In a Defensive Battle
    USC and FSU meet for the 4rd straight year in a non-conference battle only this year the game was the season opener for both teams. In the past the two teams meet around the 4 week of the season and had an idea of what there team could do. But this season with the game being the opener both team were trying to figure out the other team as well as figure out their own team. The team continued to trade punts as neither offense could mount a serious scoring threat. Early in the 2nd Qtr the Seminoles after missing a 60 yard FG converted on a 32 yard FG to grab the lead 3-0. The game stayed their way until last few seconds of the half when after finally getting some sort of offense the Trojans tied the game at 3-3 on a 47 yard FG. In the 3rd Qtr the two defenses continued to dominate the game until the Trojans put together their best drive of the game that ended on a 32 yard run by Wright to give the Trojans a 10-3 lead. The Seminoles cut the lead to 10-6 on the last play of the 3rd Qtr with a 38 yard FG. In the final Qtr the teams defenses continued to control the game but the Trojans were able to pick up a couple first downs late to run out the clock and escape Doak Campbell Stadium with a hard fought 10-6 win.
    It was a great and well played game by ChildPlease9 as always and if not for 2 missed FG's this would have been a totally different story. This game was so close the two teams were separated by 53 yards of offense and 38 seconds of possession.

11. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

It wasn't scheduled because there was no contract. It's not that you didn't see it; it's that it wasn't there.

Joe_THEDREAM
    Fred Limbo

I'm sure you both enjoyed putting up 60 on the computer.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

images.jpg

Yea i loved it it's always fun making a mockery out of inferior opponents with my 2nd string man that's so fun, but would have rather spanked Joe_THEDREAM butt. It's our fault for not putting it there we have played every year since we started we thought it was a given. I'll make sure it's in there for next year but until then looks like i'll be posting 50+.

sarcasm.jpg
    (y)

13. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oregon opens up the season with a 34-24 victory over Oklahoma State.
    (Highlights froze)

14. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

9.JPG
    Highlights froze but Vols open up season on a good note. We lost some people in key positions so it was nice to have a tune up game to get a little more familiar with the people that replaced them. Our offense will definitely look a bit different then years past as we look to transition to more of a pro look next year. On defense we are really starting to hit our groove with the 4-2-5 and well see how it holds up to a much better opponent next week against Florida State.

15. Joe_THEDREAM

Could of gave me a computer that wasn't awful. Yea, i scored a lot with back ups, with rushes. When i start not getting left out of BCS games, i'll lay off the computer, but twice being tied and not getting in, im not going to run out of bounds with my back up RB because the CPU can't stop a dive.

16. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

In a renewed rivalry, the Florida Gators traveled to Miami in hopes of obtaining the Seminole War Canoe. In a game that was very sloppy on both ends, resulting in 7 combined turnovers, the Hurricanes outlasted the Gators by a score of 20-14. Miami could only muster up just over 100 yards of total offense, but it was their defense that came up with the big plays necessary to preserve the victory for the Canes. Great game HAL9100 im looking forward to this rivalry in the future!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

[​IMG]
    Very tight game in the 1st half but Notre Dame pulled away in the 2nd half.

18. John Crow

John Crow Walk On

Ohio St 31 California 28
    The crowd was all pumped up and ready for this game as #25 Ohio St came visiting. California jumped out to a 28 to 10 but coul not score anymore points as Ohio St. scored 21 unanswered points. California had a glimmer of hope in the last seconds of the game where they were already in easy FG range but instead the QB threw an interception at the goalline to seal the victory for Ohio ST. California needs to put this one behind them because next week another top 25 team comes into town in the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  19. Joe_THEDREAM

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1