(Y8) Week 2 News Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, May 25, 2010.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

(Y8) Week 2 News Updates

LSU beats FSU 34-30 in an absolute thriller come from behind win. I could have charged people to watch that game. highlights coming soon.

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

gg to shadow. gl the rest of the season. FSU fails to close out another game continued from last season. in the first half, FSU had a 17-3 lead and then in the second half, FSU had a 30-17 lead only to give up the lead and watch their predicted undefeated season go down the drain. Hard Knocks.... 13-1 here we come ;)

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Yeah gg, you are a tough one to stop on offense. I had to mix in a few things to try there. The third and 8 play with under a minute really decided that game. Mad respect.

As for the rest of you...

[​IMG]

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

#7 Miami goes to Manhattan and puts on a football clinic for Kansas State winning 44-7. K-State finally scored in the 4th quarter against Miami's 2nd-string Defense. Next up, Miami opens ACC play when they visit the University of Virginia.

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

Florida rolls past Boise St 45-23. Joel Brown had 4 TD passes and Andrew Garrison 142 yards rushing and 2 TD

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Your a total douche bag...lol

Dean is going to kick your ass twice again this year!!

7. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

[​IMG]

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Badgers' defense again plays poorly in a 38-35 win over Mississippi State

9. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

The wolfpack wins big 41-7. Only regrets is that it was the Hawkeyes instead of the Buckeyes.

10. Iron Mickey

We got to find a replacement for Tenn.

After Tide defeated BCduggan, he got up and quit. This isnt the first time he has quit CoC, and several other TF Leagues he has quit and re-joined in the past. He whined/complained that there was "too much robo QB" and mistaken CoC for a SIM TF League.

It was a mistake to even let the guy join, he's nortourious for his complaining. Well move on, I find it hilarious that he takes that jab at us as a league when quiting after a User loss.

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Well screw him then..we have a group here that love to play the game and take jabs at each other..if there is bitchassness then they are not CoC meterail..as I was always told growing up playing ball anybody can be replaced!

12. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Dang, I thought BC was better than that. Move on to the next one.

13. Iron Mickey

He's a Dallas a Cowboy. My favorite team. He could be our starter at DE this year.

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

He is the only reason I watch the Cowboys..

15. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Michigan 42
    Pitt 7
    Offense makes strides, and defense is improving for sure.

16. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

[​IMG]

17. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Ohio State topples the Trojans of USC 49-24.

18. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Vols Rebound From Opening Season Jitters to Defeat Jayhawks 46-21

Vols Rebound From Opening Season Jitters to Defeat Jayhawks 46-21
    Coach Frisk shows strong offensive gameplan in Vols Victory.

[​IMG]
    Senior QB Aaron Jackson had a spectacular day with over 400 yards passing and 3 TDs.

Knoxville, TN - The Tennessee Volunteers (1-1) had a crazy week as they were scrambling to find a new leader to a talented yet broken program. After Coach bcduggan handed over the keys to an ill-prepared assistant coach, the Vols began their search for the right fit for their program.

" I don't believe that I can take us to the promise land but I can dang near show my guys the path, " stated Frisk with his clipboard in hand running out of the tunnel for pregame workouts.

Tonight against the Kansas Jayhawks the Vols saw the path. Tennessee's offense shot out of the gates with incredible poise and control totalling for more than 500 total yards. Sophomore Preseason All American Runningback Josh Davis took 23 handoffs from QB Aaron Jackson for 115 yards while the talented Southpaw connected 23 of 28 times for 424 yards and 2 TD's.

"Coach (Frisk) didn't have a lot of time with our players but he got us going in the right direction. A lot of us guys are seniors and have only one more season to look forward to. I hope we can achieve what I have wanted to for some time now, " commented Jackson after his superb day.

The Tennessee Vols (1-1) seem to be in good hands now and will look forward on the tough SEC schedule.