(Y9) 2018 Week 2 "Run Down"

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Okay, team game summaries are OUT & the Cream of the Crop "Run Down" is IN. For each game week we will have a thread for your scores to go in like the "News/Updates" thread and also everyone will be responsible for providing particular content for each week.

Here are example for each required content. Down below will be the members assigned to each one. GSUtiger's sole job is to regulate/mandate & track for each members content for each week. At the end of every season myself and GSU will review the feedback gathered by him and we will assess penalties for a slackers.

This is going to be real easy and fun to do. So just check out the examples.

**If we happen to have one of those "speed" weeks where a weeks advances happens before 24 hours....just do your best but if you miss that week....DO NOT go back in an old one and "make up" it....just acknowledge it in the new thread if it hasnt alreadly before and no one will be penalized/docked.

"User Game Scores w/photos"

[​IMG]

"Random Game Day Photos"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Quarterback of the Week"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Tailback of the Week"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Receiver of the Week"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Defender of the Week"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5 Sacks/1 Forced Fumble. JCA, your a cheesy asshole!!

"Current Top 10"

[​IMG]

"SEC Standings"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the assignments:
    GSUtiger-Watchmen Only (Track all postings for each week)
    G-Unit-Latest SEC Standings
    JFunk-Random Game Day Photos (Min. 3)
    runthepound-QB of the Week
    Tuco-Random Game Day Photos (Min )
    JCA-User Game Scores w/Photos
    King_CEPS-Tailback of the Week
    Egofailure-Receiver of the Week
    Mizzourah-Pac-10 Standings
    Thoov-Defender of the Week
    Sabo-Latest Top 10 Polls
    Dean-Latest Big 12 Standings

2. Iron Mickey

we wont start officially until Week 3. This one is just for an example

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Great Idea G!

I think that we as a whole need to do better about trying to find good action shots from our games. I know JCA does a great job and I am sure others do as well, but i know alot of us, myself incldued, go with the random shots that ea throws out there. We need to make a better effort of getting some good quality shots in here. Also, I would prefer for guys not to post so many videos of sacks...unless that is all that happened in the game. Lets see some real highlights. To me, a sack is only good if it is a huge game changing play. Maybe I am alone on this.

Overall, great idea!

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i will make sure to pause more often and take pics of impact players to help out with this thread

5. Iron Mickey

Yep...this would be great because there will be alot of photos. All it takes is you to pause the game and take a couple nice shots. It will add alot to the pictures. Much like RTP's WR making that nice grab or JCA's zoomed in pics

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

You don't even have to pause, you can do it after the game in the highlights.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yep you're alone. I love sack videos. I was a defensive lineman in school and I loved rushing the passer so yeah I will post 5 videos for all my games and I may post 2 or 3 sack videos. Sorry but that's happening. :p

8. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Go ahead...sack lover:D

I was just posting my opinion...and I appreciate yours as well.

9. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

This is an awesome idea. Great way to spice things up and keep everyone involved on each teams week by week performance.

10. Dean

Dean Walk On

this might be a stupid question but the Week 3 "run down" should be highlight/stats/conference breakdown from the previous week. Correct?

11. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

I'm assuming that is the case. It would be very hard to predict players of the week that haven't played yet.

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Michigan jumps out early on rival Notre Dame, and forces some late game turnovers to beat the Irish 34-17. JT Bell showed off his good accuracy and hit most of his WRs all day, and HB Wyatt had a few nice runs. UM is off to a good 2-0 start and is playing good football.

13. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'm with Jfunk on the sacks. I usually won't post more than one if any, but it brings some variety to the vids I think, especially if I don't get any turnovers, so that they aren't all just passes and runs.

GG Tuco, our UM-ND rivalry is going to be fun for the next few years.

14. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

For the different players of the week, are we just covering user teams or all teams?

15. Iron Mickey

User teams

16. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Dang, I can't see jack in this throad because the photos don't load from my work computer. I kind of get the jist of what's being talked about, though. I'll chime in more fully when I get home today ..