(Y9) Auburn Tigers Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Fred Limbo, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Tigers get thrashed at Home 21-0......was using a new playbook that did not help me out any, as well as throwing picks.

1QT : Texas won the toss and deffered to the 2nd and we get the ball. A very nice drive was ended by Trotter throwing his 1st pick of the day. After battle of Defenses Texas pokes one in on 17 Yd TD pass (Very Nice). 7-0.

2QT: Tough D and no score Auburn playing more D than texas because we stayed on the field. 7-0 Half

3QT: Drove it down my Neck and scored on opening drive 14-0 Texas. We played Defense again.

4QT: I would say my offense sputtered but it would have had to have been running to do that. Threw a pick with like 3 min left that really sealed the deal. Went to an agressive gameplan and it hurt me when I missed a tackle in the back field and he ran for a TD. 21-0 Game was over before the last TD but that was the hammer hitting the anvil in my head.

"Coach Notes and Quotes"

"Fired the Offensive Q after the 1st game and hired Gus Malzahn back cost us around 5 mil but will pay off on the field."

"By no means are we taking anything away from Texas and coach Chaotic they came down here and gave us a attitude ajustment and thats what this team needed better now than the last week of the season"

"I can tell you one thing this is not a preview of Auburn Football. We will get more physical and EXPLODE on offense."

"I am proud of our Defense we played very well for being on the field for 20 min. We lost T.O.P. 18:42 to 9:18 and thats because we could not get 1st downs on Offense."

"Sorry for letting the SEC Down"

Limbo Out

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

AU 31 @ Bosie St 14
    The Tigers travel to Idaho (At least that thats where I think it is) and win a big one behind the legs of Dyer.

1 & 2 QT:
    After stopping them and then driving inside the 30 just to choke down and miss a FG. The rest of the Half is about the same and Coach Limbo starts getting worried. the Offense was working very well but choking in close with TO's and stalled drives. inally with 22 sec left in the half Trotter hits Blake on for a 8 yd td.

3rd & 4th:
    We came out of the half and Coach Malzahn called a great drive where we scored behind Dyer on a 27 yd run. B. ST came right back to score making it a 14-7 game. The Tigers prove to much as they turn it on in the 4th scoring 17 points and tearing up big chunks of yards on the ground. Defense does give up a late TD. 31-14

Coach Notes and Quotes:

"We played very well Dyer had a great day and our O Line is starting to gel, Dyer ran 30 times for 217 and 2 scores"

"Look forward to next week and making a statement in the SEC"

Limbo Out

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

LIVE FROM THE COACHES OFFICE
    Its Late and I am Sleepy

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

LIVE FROM THE PLAINS
    WEEK 5 REVEIW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.