(Y9) Bowl Week Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChildPlease9, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Bowl Week is up

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

No Joy in College Station

Despite a 6-6 record and a 4th place finish in the Big 12 South the Texas A&M Aggies were shocked to learn that they were spurned by the Bowls. New Coach uagrad90 said "that's ok, it will give us more time to focus on the Aggies and get ready for the start of next season. We will use this time to focus on getting our kids ready for the season opener and learning the new systems."​

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

AUBURN WINS THE ORANGE BOWL
    TAKING OUT A PESKY MIAMI TEAM
    (NOTICE I HAD A 100 YARD PASS TO WINTER)
    VERY RARE
    Orange bowlscore.png
    4-13-2011 6-05-39 PM.png
    4-13-2011 6-06-11 PM.png

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

#16 Texas 32 - USC 42
    Texas gets handled again; ends season with 2 embarrassing losses

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Was much more of a beat down then score indicates. Texas' o-line was none existent, giving up 7 sacks (4 to one LE) in the passing game and in the run game they could not stop the swim move, which was successful nearly every run. USC seemed to know Texas' 3rd down play before the ball was hiked, causing Texas to go 1-10 on 3rd down.

On offense, for USC, it was the Dillon Baxter show. He had broken tackle, after broken tackle, after juke move, after broken tackle, on his way to 230 yards + 2 scores.

On a side note.... Those last 2 losses really make this game unfun. The way they play out make it really hard to believe that the outcomes werent predetermined. Hopefully next year goes a little better for the Longhorns

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Don't get down on yourself. Baxter beat me up too, but I managed win eventually. Baxter is tough. Let me know if u wanna switch ;)

7. Joe_THEDREAM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I beat up GT. Their triple option was garbage. Was a great game to get. #10 GT team to rally me back into the top 20​

8. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Ya its not that I lost, its how I lost. Very frustrating game play. For example, on one play, they go toss right, he breaks 2 tackles, jukes my CB, and takes it to the house. Then Im like wheres my play side safety? Watch the replay, hes back peddling the enitre play... he didnt stop back peddling till Baxter was 10 yards up the field, then gets "suction" blocked by a WR to boot. Plays like that, all game, both sides of the ball, kinda makes you go... damn that was a shitty time. But the seasons over, so Im over it. Time to worry about next year!!!

9. Joe_THEDREAM

Yea, same shit would happen to me vs USC. He had two 60+ yard runs against me if i remember right. Glad i got ahead so they didn't run too much

10. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

11. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.