(Y9) SEC Network

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Reserved

3. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Arkansas Razorbacks Team Preview

The Arkansas Razorbacks are no longer a team that you can ignore as the 2010 campaign proved that. The Razorbacks will lose a lot on the offensive line and quarterback Ryan Mallet to the NFL. This does not mean that the Razorbacks are in any real trouble. Coach jv has brought in some good talent and will have his players ready to go. On defense the Razorbacks will be returning a lot of players. Losing Mallet is a big loss, but the Razorbacks will just plug another guy in. The one thing about this offense they will score points. Look for the Razorbacks to be good and may surprise a few teams in the SEC.

Key Players

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Team Goals

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Arkansas loses heart breaker to Nebraska 41-38. Great game oniowa, good luck to you the rest of the way.

5. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

UF goes n the road and beats Texas Tech in OT 20-14 (should have won the game in regulation, but very poor clock managment).

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

[​IMG]
    A Look at The Auburn Tigers 2011-2012
    Returning Starters Offense:
    4 HB, FB,TE, and RT.
    Returning Starters Defense:
    4 DE,OLB,CB,FS
    Total of 8 Returning starters on an team that loses 24 SR's and 2 Transfers- 26 in all.
    Key Losses:
    Cam Newton and the other 23 SR's
    Key Returning Players Offense:
    QB:
    [​IMG]
    Barrett Trotter
    HB's:
    McCalebb[​IMG] Dyer
    WR: Emory Blake
    TE: Phil Lutz
    Key Returning Players Defense:
    DE: Nosa Eguae
    OLB: Darren Bates
    CB: Niko Thorpe
    FS:
    [​IMG]
    Mike "Thug" McNeil
    Key Newcomers:
    Juco Transfer RG Antoine Wilson 86 Overall
    Strengths:
    Should be our running game, run defense and pressuring the QB.
    Weakness:
    Lack of Experience
    Expectations:
    [​IMG]
    with hopes of
    [​IMG]
    WAR EAGLE BABY

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]
    Year 9 Georgia Bulldog Preview
    The upcoming season of Georgia football should be an exciting one.
    After last years performance which resulted in an appearance in the SEC Championship and
    a Chick-fil-a Bowl win over Florida State the fans of Georiga are ready for more results.

Offense: QB Aaron Murray will once again lead the dogs. Murray will have multiple dangerous targets to get the ball to this year. Tavarres King is the leader of the young group of wide outs for the dogs.
    New freshman look to make their names known this year. Washaun Easly will be the leader for the dogs on the ground. He looks to take advantage of the starting HB position.
    The Bulldogs opened last year with a new system of the 3-3-5. Coaches and fans alike werent pleased with the overall effectiveness of that base defense. So this year the defensive staff are implementing the 3-4 defense. This should make a big difference in the style of play the defense brings.
    Key Freshman: QB Chad Bell, WR Glen Parker, WR Adam Holt, WR Mike Manson
    YEAR 9 Georgia Bulldog Schedule
    VS.[​IMG]
    @[​IMG]
    VS.[​IMG]
    @[​IMG]
    VS.[​IMG]
    VS.[​IMG]
    @[​IMG]
    @[​IMG]
    VS.[​IMG]
    VS.[​IMG]
    @[​IMG]
    VS.[​IMG]
    This season should be an exciting ride for all of the Bulldog Nation.

8. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

University of Tennessee Preview:
    [​IMG]
    Tennessee returns to smash mouth football with the rushing attack lead by: Poole, Tauren
    [​IMG]
    Passing lead by
    Tyler Bray:
    [​IMG]
    The tag team efforts of Poole and Bray have Volunteer fans cautiously excited. Coach Bossy is expected to run a ball control offense with a short, but accurate quick passing game. On defense, were going to be aggressive and put a lot of hits on the QB.
    Herman Lathers leads a solid Tennessee defense that hopes to cause opposing coaches little sleep
    [​IMG]
    Coach Bossy had only this to say regarding his thoughts on whats to come for those who stand in the way of UT this season:

9. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

[​IMG]

The Florida Gators look to return to glory after a dismal 2010 season. Everyone expected there to be a let down in Gainesville with the departure of Tim Tebow, but no one imagined it would be as bad as it turned out to be.

Gone is the offensive coordinator, and the Gators have revamped their offense altogether. They've brought in a coordinator that runs more of pro style offense and focuses on establishing the running game and then taking advantage of the defense through the air, when possible.

That being said, the key to the Gators offense will center around a duo of skilled running backs:

Jeffery Demps​
    [​IMG]
    and
    Mike Gillislee​
    [​IMG]

The Gators Defense is led by another duo, the Jenkins (not related):​

CB, Janoris Jenkins​
    [​IMG]

and​
    LB, Jelani Jenkins​
    [​IMG]

If the Gators can get it going on the ground and limit the turnovers, they look forward to a promising season.​

[​IMG]

Florida Schedule:​
    at Texas Tech - User Game (Big 12 vs. SEC Showdown)---W​
    Oregon---W​
    Tennessee - User Game---W​
    at Auburn - User Game---W​
    Alabama​
    at LSU - User Game​
    Notre Dame​
    Georgia - User Game (World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party)​
    at Kentucky​
    Vanderbilt​
    at South Carolina​
    at Florida State​

10. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Great previews guys!!!

11. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Man it ticks me off when I am recruiting from the computer and choose to spend and 60min on a dude and it glitches and says retrieving Dynasty and when i get back to recruiting I have lost my 60 min did not get to pitch anything or schedule anything....going to start doing it all at home on the PS3........Like my recruits take the money and run!!

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Dynasty wire is too faulty to recruit on. Always use the ps3 to be on safe side

13. Joe_THEDREAM

I've used it for 10+ weeks and only had 3 times it mess up on me. It sucks but at least i can recruit while my wife is watching the kardasians or some other terrible shit.

14. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lmao

15. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Thats why I do it so I does not look like I spend ALL my time on the PS3 and don't have to listen to my wife blah blah blah about it lol...try to slip in the recruiting at work...

16. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

AUBURN CLASSIC RUDI J RUN

• Like Like x 1
  17. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I named my dog after Rudi during his Cincinnati days...

18. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

19. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

After we took that pounding in the SEC vs Big losers Challenge I thought I would post this to get us in a good mood and bring a smile to out faces.
    THE SEASON HAS JUST STARTED!

20. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lmao

21. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

OMFG that was hilarious!!! no more sugar for that kid.

22. Joe_THEDREAM

Florida got lucky. Be prepared people. Our season is not over.​

23. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

The Gators have a huge game next week against Bama, which might actually be a good thing for the team. It might be easy for them to look past a lesser oponent, and on to a HUGE game against LSU. Needless to say in the SEC every game is a big game.

24. Joe_THEDREAM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Big week this week in the SEC. Game of the week would have to be Florida vs Alabama. Both teams are tied for first in their division. Florida, having two huge games in a row, probably two games of the week in a row. After a disaster of a year last year, can they keep this streak going? Or has their luck ran out?​
    UT has a big out of conference test with ND. Many recruits attending this game. NDs spread hurry up offense could cause problems for the depth depleted Tennessee defense. Tenneessee has lived and died with the blitz this season, but with NDs speed, and dynamic QB Christ, will that prove to pay off, or hurt more than help?​
    In a battle of freshman freak RBs Auburn's Micheal Dyer is going to have to beat a good South Carolina team with their solid running game lead by Marcus Lattimore. These two could be the best two Sophomore backs in the country. I expect whoever turns the ball over the least to win this ball control game.​

Georgia has a winnable game in Kentucky. Can the dawgs rally from their loss against Tenn?

LSU's looked good all season despite their nail biter loss against Oklahoma. Will they slip up against Miss State? Vegas odds say NOT A CHANCE.

The SEC hasn't fared well against the Big12 this season. How will ARK handle the ball control offense of TAMU? This will be a game of spread vs pro. Hopefully ARK can help restore the SEC's image.

Ole Miss goes to Fresno. Ole Miss has only allowed 13 points this season. Very impressive. But Pat Hill loves the underdog role, can his bulldogs upset "the nut"?

25. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.