(Y9) Week 8 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Post Game Press Conference
    What can i say about this game ? I am so proud of the performance by our team. We took on a great Florida team that dismantled us last year and we executed our gameplan perfectly. We made a few mistakes during the game but we never let it stop us. We played great on both sides of the ball and managed to stop a highly talented Florida offense. This has been a game that was circled on our schedule since our beating last year and im just really pleased with how we performed.
    Hats off to Coach Boiler because his team played a great game and im positive they will bounce back from this loss. Now its time for me to get my guys ready for next week and The Souths Oldest Rivalry vs. Coach Fred and his Auburn Tigers.
    Next Game
    [​IMG]

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Thought we was going to have a 24HR window after the week advanced to post in the weekly thread.....or wsa it 12 and i missed it...I just went to bed last night after the game with JV and wanted to give a review of how he kicked my butt again lol and it was locked by the time i get to work...Is it going to be 24hr or ???? Just let me know and i will get in compliance.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

If its a user vs user game only one guy has to recap. The other can just post game thoughts :)

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

7. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

ALABAMA​
    [​IMG]
    VS​
    [​IMG]
    TENNESSEE​
    In a game in which UT could not move it on the ground, Coach Bossy put it on the shoulders of his sophomore QB Tyler Bray. Bray Responded with 3 tds 497 passing and 1 int. Bray is making a lot of noise in the SEC and we hope to keep him all 4 years!!​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

These polls are stupid. How is USC Ranked ahead of me when i beat them and have the same number of losses??

9. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

#9 Texas 36 - Baylor 10
    Justin Tucker's 5 FGs lift the Longhorns past a pesky Baylor team

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buffs starting QB Tyler Hansen is done for the year, suffering a broken collarbone on a cheap shot by a KU d-lineman. Redshirt FR Nick Hirschman takes over an under achieving offense for the remainder of the season.

11. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

5 ints and 32 first downs.... Im guessin the game went something like this. Long drive... interception, long drive.... interception, long drive.... interception

13. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

A much needed win for Auburn 42-21 at LSU, Ford played a good game but could not over come the turnover bug.​
    AULSUGamestats.png
    AUvslsuscorrecap.png
    AULSUPlayerstats.png
    BIG DAY FOR DYER​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.