Yale @ Georgetown

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by JQwon13, Jan 11, 2013.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

[​IMG]
    vs
    [​IMG]

Yale Bulldogs @ Georgetown Hoyas

It's almost time again for these two bitter rivals to do their sexy dance of passion. Hopefully DirtycashDylan won't feel the need to do a revue of Qwon's dance.

They enter this matchup, both undefeated, both should be ranked in the top 15.

It's been a one-sided affair in recent years though. Yale has won the last 3 seasons against the Hoyas. It's been since Dan Jones' freshman season since GTown prevailed against the Bulldogs. Now his successor, Keon Durbin, looks to make his mark. What Durbin lacks in mobility that Jones had, he makes up for with a far superior arm. The Hoya passing game has become a much bigger threat than in years past. That's not to say that GTown running back, Ronald Sims, won't play a large part. However, two fumbles against Columbia this week may have his confidence hurting.

Meanwhile Yale has left their offense in the hands of new quarterback, Randall Caps. And he has delivered both through the air and on the ground. He'll have his work cut out for him against one of the nation's best run defenses.

Durbin doesn't have it any easier as Yale sports a brutal secondary with a lot of talent, including potentially the best safety combo in the nation with Kevin Mason and Jevon Murphy. The Bulldog defensive line is quite stout as well and this one could end up being a defensive battle.

No matter what, the fans can expect some bad blood, some trash talking and most likely an extensive amount of DirtyCash and Qwon pointing out all the things wrong with this game.

[​IMG]

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

41-14 Yale

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

27-24 GTown

4. Strick

Strick Walk On

34-24 Yale (I'm giving you some love Qwon!)

5. DirtycashDylan

I won't be letting you steal this one in OT.

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

God I miss Dusty Morse.... what an epic game that was.

7. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

77-0 Yale

• Like Like x 1
  8. DirtycashDylan

Was that really 3 seasons ago?

9. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

No. It was 4. You've won the last 3.

10. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

We've gotten in a lot of seasons tho. Cuz that was Morse's senior year. And he was a sophomore when he started. But he left with a 2-1 record against the Yale Bulldogs.

11. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Pretty close Strick. Final was 33-24 Yale. I had 1st and goal at the 1 with 40 seconds left but couldn't complete a freakin pass and couldn't afford to run cuz i needed the time. SHould have been 33-31 with an onside kick to give me a shot... but no

12. Strick

Strick Walk On

Man! Take me to Vegas!

13. DirtycashDylan

My RB shouldn't have fumbled when I was just running out the clock and conservatively carrying. It SHOULD've been 40-24. ;)