(YEAR 1) 2011 WEEKLY SCORES

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

PLEASE POST YOUR SCORES HERE MEN

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Cougars get bombed at home by K State 68-53.

Not much to say here, K State was all over my qb all game long, I got very little pressure, they broke a ton of tackles and took plays for long tds...we didnt.

A couple of phantom qb roughing calls didnt help matters..

Not the way to start, I hope the rain and MO just got away from me cause this game was a joke.

Tuel was outstanding dealing with the constant often instant pressure..made quick decisions and took some sacks when nothing was there. He did toss one pick and cough up a fumble that was recoverd for a TD...

Mitz was solid on the ground.

3. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]

Vanderbilt defeats a tough Idaho Vandal team that actually had a 4 point lead early in the 4th quarter. Really had to tighten down on defense and play smart.

On offense we struggled all day on the ground until late when Warren Norman busted out a 59 yarder. All-American TE Brandon Barden came up huge with a nice catch and run late in the 3rd quarter as well.

Final: Vandy 38 Idaho 28

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Air Force gets the win over Western Kentucky but it didn't come easy. Asher Clark had a 71 yard TD run that was the difference. I tried to upload videos to no avail, I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned as an issue or not.

5. Iron Mickey

One thing for sure....wins will be earned the right way in '12. Idaho gave me fits a good portion of the game, but in all reality my team was not that much more talented. It's going to take a full season to get a grips on play for me...I can tell. But I'm prepared for a tough season

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Syracuse sneaks away with a W against Ball State 36-33..This could turn out to be a long season for the Orange. A pick at the end of the game by FS Thomas saved the day for the Orange. I also picked up a insta commit will post that late on. They way this game plays we will be CREAM of Wheat by the end of the season

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Duke gets by Army at home 20-17. The Blue Devils held the Black Knights and then put together a game winning FG drive with :01 on the clock. Nice way to open the season. Colorado next. runthepound is always tough.

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

UL Monroe gets flattened by Florida State, 38-8. Really didnt play that poorly, had 266 yards and 17 first downs. It was 14-0 at half and I had a touchdown called back and ended getting nothing on the drive. But there was no stopping Nole RB Chris Jackson who had 219 yards on just nine carriers. Florida State also returned an onside kick for a touchdown.

9. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Colorado State handles their first and probably easiest opponent of the season 34-20. It's a good thing I got to play UNM my first game because I am in trouble the rest of the season. I just realized I got Pitt, CU, Boise, Air Force, & TCU. That is one tough schedule. I will be lucky if I can come out with a 6-6 record this year.

Froze when uploading the videos. I took a picture and will upload it later, hopefully it at least uploaded the score.

10. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Buffs get broke backed in columbus....52-17(and no...terrel pryor is not in the game). No real bright spots to comment on really. Tried to upload 5 higlights but there was an error. Might be one and done for me in boulder, with my schedule.

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i had that error, it was because a couple photos were corrupted. so i deleted them and everything else uploaded for me

12. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Lost 37-28 to Auburn at Auburn

Posted more detail in the Insider blog, newspaper article style. Let me know if I'm not supposed to post that stuff there.

13. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Same here.

14. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Navy kicks in the front door and leaves winners, 31-13. Game was close until the 4th, then it broke loose.

15. jca312

jca312 Walk On

San Diego State drops their home opener to rival Fresno State 24-21. Bulldog running back Robbie Rouse scores 2 touchdowns to lead Fresno State to victory. Sophomore sensation, Ronnie Hillman, carried the ball 23 times for 188 yards and a score for the home team.
    Next week, the Aztecs will travel to West Point to take on Army and try to get to .500.

There's something wrong with loading the highlights, that's happening to everyone.

16. Iron Mickey

LMFAO, I know you did not expect to win that game...

17. Iron Mickey

No, thats fine

18. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

FIU wins 36-22 to open the season. Game recap in the insider blog thread.

19. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

honestly I felt like my team would have stood a better chance in real life....I mean Terrell Pryor didnt even play. No, maybe I wasnt expecting to win, I am not that nieve, but I was hoping to at least make them sweat it out a little more. I was playig against machines out there.

20. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

FIU is demolished by #24 ASU, 44-21.

21. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Week 2
    WSU(Bruce) crushes USU(Eyeke)
    I don't even remember score, 37-14 I believe.

everything I'm trying isn't working. I can't run the ball and my QB is so inaccurate that throwing anything beyond 5 yards is going to be batted or picked unless coverage is completely blown.

The best option I have is to try to scramble with my QB which is frowned upon. I drop back, do a quick scan and everything is covered so I just pray I don't fumble.

I can't get to the website from work but I had at least 5 turnovers, two fumbles and at least 3 picks. Defensively things are okay.. I need to quit playing so much man to man but it seems that my zone plays are as broken as they were last year while everyone else's zones are inpenetrable.

Great game BRUCE80 . You ran well enough to keep me honest and your QB lit me up. Seemed every player you had was a step faster than his counterpart on my team, and definitely better coached.

i'm beyond pissed about this situation. I can't run at all and dropping back to throw is either a sack or INT unless I audible into pick routes.

22. Iron Mickey

Rough loss Eyeke

Good news is that it cannot get any worse...you have one...if not the shittest team in CFB. That shit aint all butterflies and hopscotch

• Like Like x 1
  23. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Mykeyourdisroke...fuck

24. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

CSU gets crushed by Pitt 33-10. Thomas threw 4 INTs 2 of which were inside the thirty of Pitt and that pretty much sealed our fate. Offense is very tough against good teams in this one. I could not move the ball inside their 40.

We are 1-1 going into a big game against Run and CU. I fully expect us to be 1-3 after these next 2 games. Like I said we will be lucky to finish 6-6 this year.

Their offense was unstoppable I was able to bottle up their run game aside from 1 74 yarder where he broke 2 tackles, but they essentially ran fly routes and lofted the ball to their wideouts and they caught it every damn time. They had 3 receivers that averaged over 30 yards a catch. Unreal! Yet Thomas can't throw an accurate ball further than 12 yards.

25. jca312

jca312 Walk On

SDSU gets gashed by Army's option attack and drops to 0-2 with a 24-13 loss. An early interception in the end zone set the tone for the day for the Aztecs. Ronnie Hillman could only manage 55 yards this week and SDSU just couldn't seem to figure out the Black Knight defense. Next week, San Diego State will host Washington State who are coming off a nice win over Utah State.