year 1 schedules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 25, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

year 1 schedules

In looking at the teams who have accepted already, it looks likethere will be a big misbalance in the number of user games. some teams play all 3 other in conference users, some only 1.

so for year 1...do you want me to pretty much leave the real life schedules, just taking out the FCS teams. or do you want me to mix and match so everyone has the same number of user games.

im cool either way

2. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Or we can have it so all non-conference games are user games too maybe...

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I say the more user games the better, I've got my off-line dynasty to play against the CPU.

4. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

I agree, more user games the better.

5. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

agreed, that way less chance for undefeated seasons and such, not that we are that close yet

6. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

I agree, I would rather you make some of the non-conf into user games.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok majority has spoken. Ill edit the schedules tomm before advancing.

8. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

Maryland/Baylor if possible =|

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I wasted a little of my work day and did an outline for all the schedules. Don't have exact teams or anything like that, but I know which teams need x number of user games, which teams need a cupcake game, which need a top 25 game, etc. So hopefully I can bang the schedule out quick when I get home and move to week 1 so we can start playing and people can do previews of their teams/conference, etc.

Everyone have their pre-season shit done by like 6pm est to be safe. As soon as the schedules are finalized I'm advancing.

10. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Is there a place to post an article on the wire before we play a game or should we do it here instead? I'll start writing a preview of the Ole Miss Rebels later today.

11. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Not sure where this goes, but Ill post it here. Ive never used the Dynasty Wire feature or posting vids and snapshots and all that. Any tips on where to go and what to do? Do you upload from the highlights after the game? Just let me know

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

You can go to dynasty wire and Pre-Season should be available to post something.

If you post it there, I would post a link here though, since I'm sure people check the forums much more than they check the dynasty wire

13. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

If you go to easports.com and log in, and then go to NCAA football and online dynasty, the dynasty should show up. I know after each game, they cpu automatically picks some pictures and vids to upload for you, but there is also a way to add some of your own, just not sure how honestly.

You can view your team, do your recruiting, check out stats, etc from the dynasty wire. And if you go to dynasty hub, you can add stories.

So like after your week 1 game, the cpu will upload some pics. You can go on the dynasty wire and add a story to the pics, a little recap of the game, etc.

14. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On

Yea, Im actually inside the EA website now. They let you look at your roster, recruits, everything from here. I see where to post stories, too. Thanks.

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

It's actually one of the best features EA has added in a real long time, if not ever. It's ideal for killing time at work lol. And the ability to recruit online is simply awesome

16. SDMDTSU

SDMDTSU Walk On

I wouldn't suggest recruiting online though. If it times out...you lose all that time for nothing. It is good for looking at your roster while you recruit on console though.

Save replays during/after the game and it automatically adds them for you though. It's easy once you see it once.