Year 11 Wrap Up

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChaoticUT, Jun 14, 2011.

1. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Since were getting to the end of another great season, I thought it would cool to sorta recap everyone's season in a basic Q&A format. Nothing crazy, just respond back with your answers. Ill go first...

(Q1) As the year comes to an end, whats the biggest accomplishment you take away from Year 11?

-Definitely would have to be my BCS ranking of #2. Eventhough, we will most likely not make it to the Big XII Championship game, we are still hoping for a shot at the National Championship!

(Q2) Whats gonna be your biggest need for improvement in Year 12?

-Always a lot you can improve on year after year, but if I had to pick one it would be my pass defense. Pretty much at the bottom of the NCAA, if not literally at the bottom. Although we played a lot of pass-first offense it something we need to improve on greatly.

(Q3) The "pat yourself on the back" question -- Tell us about an achievement your most proud of this year ( ex. player in heisman contention, beat a rival, landed a huge recruit, led the NCAA in a specific stat category)

-Definitely would be the fact that I had two 1,000 yard rushers. Both backs were able to bring something different to the offense, so they both won the rights to get solid playing time. I dont know if its Z2H first, but its definitely a first for me!

@IMBOSSY
    @uagrad90
    @Sabo911
    @Fred Limbo
    @ChildPlease9
    @csboiler05
    @maij17
    @fordtuff504
    @OnIowa
    @jv9179razorback

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

sweet

Reserve

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great thinking UT
    @ChaoticUT

(Q1) As the year comes to an end, whats the biggest accomplishment you take away from Year 11?

Well the Bulldogs have had an up and down season thus far. I would have to say to date that our biggest accomplishment would have to be taking out our rival Florida. That was a big game for us and plays alot into our recruiting in the state of Florida.

I think for next season were going to look to improve on both sides of the ball. We have a very talented team but little mistakes have killed us all year. Look for the Bulldogs to reevaluate their offensive and defensive gameplan for next season.

(Q3) The "pat yourself on the back" question -- Tell us about an achievement your most proud of this year ( ex. player in heisman contention, beat a rival, landed a huge recruit, led the NCAA in a specific stat category)
    I think our recruiting class is coming along this year. We have made some great strides on the offense and defense but everyone knows that there is always room for improvement. I think this year we really stepped up our game in the rushing and passing category. Although we were plagued with turnovers those are big improvements for us.

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Working Bama up from a #17 ranking to start the year to be ranked #2 and 9-0 going into the LSU game with a shot at the SEC West & National Title.

Without a doubt more consistency on defense and more unpredictability on offense. I felt in 2 of my last 3 games I was too predictable and that made the going very tough against LSU & Auburn. I also need to develope more confidence in my run game and not be so quick to abandon it when it does not click right away. I also need to continue to work and improve on my defense. It has gotten better as the season has gone on but I am still not there, YET!!!!!!

This would definitely have to be starting 3-0 in user games and being within 3 points with the ball in the 4th quarter against LSU deep in their territory with a chance to win.

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

can't do it yet. Still a lot of season left!!!

6. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Well, we won every game that I was a part of. We had some bad luck in a simmed game, and it cost us a shot at the BCS title. We again lost just one game and earned another Big 12 Title in dominating fashion.

We're going to have to find an improved running game. Richardson ended up breaking the 1000 yard mark in the Big 12 Title game, but that isn't good enough for us. Zac Dailey, if he returns, may have an expanded role in the running game.

We finished the season with the #2 overall defense. We are finally getting the players in place where we want them and putting them in a position to succeed, and they're capitalizing on that opportunity. We lose a lot of guys in the second level at linebacker, but our secondary and defensive line should be as strong as ever.

7. Joe_THEDREAM

lol i have no clue how i jumped you to play in the championship. Unreal.

8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Well I beat Texas too...and won the Big XII...and have the same number of losses...

9. Joe_THEDREAM

Makes no sense. Glad it went down that way though. Got myself a shiny new trophy.

10. Joe_THEDREAM

Winning the NC was awesome. I'm shocked I even had the opportunity. I also learned the BCS hates CP.

Need to be more consistent recruiting. I also need to continue to improve on D.

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!