Year 19 (2029) Weekly Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Post your scores here

2. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

MSU loses to Auburn when a Heisman-hopeful Kirby Barber gets rocked and coughs up the rock when the game was all-but won. The ball bounced to the turf and Auburn returned it for 6 with just 20 seconds left to play. The score gave Auburn a 3-pt lead, which they held onto for the win.

3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

MIchigan pass commits wins over Colorado, 24-21. Mighigan's "B" offense struggles passing, gets good help from the new running game and 2* JUCO HB, Dallas Ward.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Florida is ambushed in tree land, 35-18. Sr. QB Mike Miller looked like a senior citizen throwing 5 INTs. Starting running back Bruce Harris is out 5 weeks. Poop. gg jca312

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Good game to you too buddy. We came out on fire. Carter and the defense were out of their minds good. I think that #3 Toughest Places to Play ranking gave us a boost as well. Not much went wrong for us last night, I'm hoping that continues. I'm sure Miller will bounce back and hopefully you can survive Harris' absence, I think you can, those backups looked good and gashed us a couple times.
    Good luck the rest of the way man.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Thanks man. We'll be alright. Gunning for our 5th SEC title in a row and 7th overall. I'll be rooting for you to win it all!

• Like Like x 1
  7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I am pulling for Jeff too. Can't believe he hasnt ever won a title.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

His team is good. Carter put it on us big time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Steve

Steve Walk On

Auburn had luck on thier side on that fumble, but we will take it. Niether team deserved to win this one. The defenses came ready to hit somebody and that they did. 3 int"s each and the game winning fumble for Auburn. We both have some work to do....gl brog rest of the way.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I didn't want to suggest that your team didn't deserve it, but I totally agree. It wasn't a well-played game. I look forward to our next tilt and my shot at retribution.

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

OU wins a physical defensive game vs Bama 7-0.

Four discoes ruined the flow of the game. The only scoring drive of the game came off a long completion to the OU TE down the seam for about 25 yards and four runs later we were in the endzone. The entire drive was about 58 yards. I think both teams had well under 200 yards of o.

GG J very good D battle. Both teams dropped multiple passes which made it a bitch to try and sustain any kind of O, on top of that the Ds constantly crushed people. Connections were poor and that had alot to do with both of our O's failures I am sure. We were lucky to not throw a few picks...when we were mashing the x button to get a snap and ended up quick throwing the ball.

I dropped a few F bombs...cause i couldnt stop doing that and zero powering my punts...Would love to play J with a solid connection..this game had crazy potential to be a classic.

12. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Sparty gets back on track with a 42-17 win over Oregon. MSU's Benny Fine got credit for two TD passes on one drive. Aaron Harvey dived for the pylon (and appeared to get it), but the refs spotted the ball at the 1. Fine connected with Thomas Kidd a couple plays later for the score and then found himself with 2 TD passes with a 7-0 lead. Fine had a great day going 16-22 with 2 TDs (not counting the CPU gift) and a 65-yard scramble for a score (see wire highlights).

13. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Stanford got out to a 16-7 1st Quarter lead, San Jose State answers and closed the gap to 16-14 at the end of the quarter, but Stanford scored 3 times in the 2nd and the Spartans wouldn't score again all day. Carter came back to Earth after his Week 1 performance, he really struggled passing, only completing one pass and throwing two interceptions, but he did take a zone read 69 yards for a TD. Brandon Boyd had two big touchdown runs and was named Player of the Game in the 51-14 victory.
    Next up is a trip to Norman to face the #1 Sooners in a 1 vs 2 matchup to open up Pac 12 play.

15. Steve

Steve Walk On

I think that summed up my game........FUCK!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Wyoming travels to Tallahassee and defeats FSU 35-17

GG GSU

17. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Gg bro..tough breaks for you team on offense keep me in it..my qb made big steps from last season but still has a ways to go to win the big ones

18. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama gets a rematch from last year's Fiesta Bowl with East Carolina but this time they put up a much better fight. The Tide had to fight tooth and nail to get the 26-13 win. Bama is 1-1 and trying to move forward with their young quarterback and make this good season.

19. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

#13 UF takes care of TAMU 42-14

20. Steve

Steve Walk On

Auburn bounces back sort of and wins at MSU 32-29

21. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama week 3 recruiting done.

22. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

UVA begins the season 2-0 after defeating the Michigan Wolverines 31-24 in OT. (We lost connection right before OT; 14-7 was SIM-win score.) The Cavaliers head to East Lansing to face the Spartans in Week 4. MSU fell to Auburn in a Week 1 shocker, but is still expected by many to be in play for an NC bid come season's end.

Great game, Paytonno1son. Your offense has such big-play potential; I feel really fortunate to have pulled this one out, especially after falling behind 14-0.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  23. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

OU opens Pac 12 play at UW and after a tight first half we were able to create a few turnovers and win 45-13.

24. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Great game. Brad Blanco still had 7 seconds on the clock before our disconnect...he woulda scored.;) I hate when EA or the internet ruins my game.

Good job egofailure

25. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

There was actually 16 seconds left! It was 3rd and 15 and you were on your own 10. I was hoping you'd do something stupid. ;-) F--- you, EA!