Archived Year 2 Content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Oct 3, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Recruiting Updates And Game Summaries During The Season. During Conference Championship Game Week We Will Begin To Help Out With The End Of The Year Stats And Highlights.

Recruiting Updates Will Happen Weekly (Or Whenever You Get A New Recruit Or Lose One) With A Little Comment About The Recruit.

If You Can't Keep Up With This I Will Sim Your Bowl Game And Search For A Replacement. Thanks To Those Who Did Their Content This Past Season. You Can Still Do Those If You Want But Its Not Required.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

If you don't have access to our online folder put your email here. Also, please put ur numbers here or jerzey start a coversation so we can text each other. Hell i was trying to text leo's number from ncaa10 to get benbuckeye 's number.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i want to0 do recruit og the week or bi weekly its hard sometimes with them commiting alot

4. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

Text Number & Contact Info
    9415870766 you can also hit me up on Twitter @djnellynell :)

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Honestly, I just want chat throughout the season. I don't want any guys to just play their games and not say anything. Thats the only reason I added the Recruit thing in there. You can always find something to chat about with recruits. If you're in the season thread choppin' it up then I probably won't pay too much attention to the recruit thing but if you don't even do that then I'll probably say something. Thats just being real.

6. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

7. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

xxmikedreddxx is my AIM and it is the best way to reach me

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

We have Skype also guys to just cut and chat it up