(YEAR 3) 2013 WEEKLY SCORES

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

POST THEM HERE!​

WE WANT STATE!

2. Iron Mickey

PRESSURE IS ON D-COORDINATOR jca312 TO GET IT DONE!​

ScreenHunter_01 Aug. 08 07.07.gif

3. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

FSU defeats FIU 37-3...Never really had a chance as Swain and new phenom QB Marque Jones each went down with injuries.

4. Iron Mickey

hahahahahaha....nothing makes me happier than seeing Flordia International getting their ass kicked....lmao
    QB Marque Jones is a pussy
    [​IMG]

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Well my defense is horrendous this year and UCF showed out with a 48-21 drubbing. I will take some credit for that as one of the TD's was a pick six and I had 9 turnovers. Although most of them came after my D let me get so far behind I had to start chucking the ball every down. Fuck me. I am tired of offensive coordinator I need a head coach job. I am glad I was the OC in that game though, still made my goals. Hopefully the team can make it to 6-6 this year. We'll see.

6. Iron Mickey

Holy Bat Shit Batman

[​IMG]

7. JFunk34

Yeah like I said I had to get away from the running game to try and keep it close and UCF had a field day killing my QB making him fumble and throw INT's. Probably the least fun game I have played.

I will say that some of those interceptions they came up with were pretty ridiculous and my 93 overall QB sure does throw some errant balls. I wouldn't hate it if we knocked down CPU interceptions and bumped up human QB accuracy. (y)

8. Jam.

I see that Vanderbilt is conveniently not on my schedule after I kicked your ass last year...Who's the real pussy now?

• Like Like x 1
  9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Temple loses to FCS W 14-24... I hate controlling only one side of the ball

10. Iron Mickey

You on my schedule brings our SOS down

Go pout in the corner about how Jimbo Fisher just pounded your ass sideways....lmao

11. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]
    You GOT to be kidding me!

Well you better get used to it, cause you arent getting back in the HC ranks losing games to FCS schools!

You might need to do a complete defensive scheme overhaul

12. Jam.

Sure, right after you go pout in the corner about how Tony Swain torched your defense last year...I know he gives you nightmares and that's why you didn't schedule us this year...It's understandable

13. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Look at the box score.my offense aint do shit...they left ball on three yard line once

14. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

A late pick by Warhawk corner Allen Tatum enabled ULMonroe to win a squeaker over Colorado State 17-14. Dealt with a disconnect early in the second quarter, before which it looked like a shootout but after the DC, it was for the most part a defensive game.

gg nick

15. Iron Mickey

16. JFunk34

Weak excuse. If I was you I would want revenge. Just sayin...

17. Jam.

Exactly...He's just scared of me. It's kinda cute, actually

18. Steve

Steve Walk On

Im with you.....I gave up 48 points and 745 in TY's as D Coordinator in my week 1 loss to the team i took to 11-3 last year....this suxs ass!!!!!

19. Iron Mickey

I will get mine. Just not in 2013

Well in other news, Vanderbilt puts the ball in the ground too much and almost gives a game @home to New Mexico State

Final: 39-32

Missed a fun to watch game that most thought would be a blow out.

20. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Navy squeaks by Army, 24-21. A stacked Indiana team is next. New offense was smooth, new D was rough.

21. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Lost to SMU 28-27 on a TD with 1:14 to go, game froze when I was trying to delete pictures, simmed a loss.
    We came crashing back down to Earth after our big win in Week 1. Gonna be a long year if my offense continues to only score 7 points in the 2nd half of games.

22. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Navy beats IU 28-24. And then the F'n game freezes on upload. Bull sh!t!!! It;s hard enough to win at Navy as is. I guess atl east it didn't sim a loss.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Please check out my video...

[​IMG]

23. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

This way is better...

• Like Like x 1
  24. Iron Mickey

Madden 12 Demo is out today fellas. For those of you particpating in "Any Given Sunday", download it and check it out in your spare time.

25. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Hopefully the download goes smooth and doesn't freeze!:D