Year 3 Digital Power Rankings

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by BDSDIGITAL, Sep 29, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yet another year, and another set of power rankings. For the new guys, this is where I get to tell everyone how much they've disappointed over the current season. Let's begin...cheesy fucks.

1. [​IMG]#3 3-0: With a 3-0 record and 2 user wins he get's the top spot. Wins over OSU and Nebraska as he runs rough shot over the Big 12 is a nice start. Way to man up guys..... :(

2. [​IMG]#1 4-0: A convincing win over Clemson is our lone user win to start the season. This team is the real deal though. I'm the only weak spot for LSU. If you gave this team to one of these guys that can really play they'd be the head and shoulders favorite to win it all. On the other hand we're all just kind of waiting to see how I fuck this one up.

3. [​IMG] #2 3-0: Every year I do this first set of power rankings and I see teams with 1 or 2 user wins or losses in some cases. Every year I also look at a top 5 Florida team that has played the equivalent of patty cake in the first quarter of the season.? He does play Nebraska and LSU in back to back weeks later. But maybe we could start challenging our Katy Perry loving friend here with some early tests in the coming years?

4. [​IMG]#13 3-0: They get the 4th spot due to the turnaround. This team was terrible for a few years. They have a user win over Georgia and have what will be a landmark game in Blacksburg in week 7. Nice job Gravityyy. I think Gravityy is UNC or am I mistaken? I apologize we've had some turnover lately, and I'm a drunk so I don't always remember who is who. Nice job to whomever is UNC though...ok moving on

5. [​IMG] #4 3-0: Penn State is another team that has really turned shit around. They've had some tough years, but they are ranked #4 and are off to a great start. They're season really starts around week 8 where they are inundated with user games. Good Luck man.

6. [​IMG]#21 2-0: Maryland had a big win over OSU, but struggled with S. Carolina but got an over time win. We don't know anything about Maryland yet. We'll find out what they're about soon enough. But the fact that they've only played 2 games and he's new to the league assured him that he would finish at the bottom of the top half. Sorry man that's how it works.

This is where it starts getting ugly though.

7. [​IMG] #20 2-1: He is 1-1 in user games. 1 was a close loss to Alabama the other a come from behind job against Clemson. Alabama couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag so that close win almost equals a loss. Beating Clemson is good though. I look at Sparty like a chubby girl with big tits...yes she's a little chubby, but she has big tits...do the tits make up for the extra lbs? For me no, but for some yes...

8. [​IMG] #9 2-1: They lost to VT so they contributed to the Big 10 losing much face in the first quarter of this season. He won it all last year though, so wtf does he care? He has no OSU on the schedule this year.

9. [​IMG]#11 2-1: His only user loss was to UNC who is on their way up. Georgia plays @LSU and @Florida in back to back weeks here before too long.

10. [​IMG] #8 2-2: #8? Lost to Maryland, Lost to VT but schooled Bama. So he can beat 2nd rate SEC teams, but can't be 2nd or 1st rate ACC teams. Ok got it. The Big 10 needs to step their game up. Look at them anchoring the rankings. Everyone point and laugh now :p

11. [​IMG]UR 1-2: Lost to MSU and LSU. At least They have an excuse. They are rolling out an option offense and an undermanned defense. They are finding ways to stay in games though, so much love for Aarondramp. You'll get it together.

Alabama is being left off this power rating. I don't even want to talk about it. See you guys in 4 weeks. Feel free to discuss what you've read here.

• Like Like x 4
  2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Having played Maryland, I can say that team is for real. I'm not sure they have the roster talent to beat Virginia Tech this season, but OSU will not be the last user team to lose against Maryland this season.

I find it interesting that EA polls have 2-loss OSU ahead of 0-loss Maryland in every poll.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I hope a roach falls out of the next box of cereal you pour

• Like Like x 2
  4. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Awh shucks, you're making me blush :D I just had a lucky game man, you still ran all over me. Looking forward to playing Vrginia Tech, apparently hes the top dog. I'll see you in week 10 Hokies!

5. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

My game with miami has frozen 3 times just in the beginning loading screen. So if I have to just let it be simmed we could be sliding down the rankings.

6. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

In the ACC... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Hey JMan, what size are those gazongas??!!!

8. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

And I am now not winless in user games, so maybe my rank will rise. Clemson goes into Happy Valley and wins over #4 Penn State. I'll do a write up in the summaries thread.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Nice win. ACC is the new SEC!!

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Big 10 is getting raped by the ACC. Speaking of I really should update that spreadsheet. I haven't touched it since season 1 but I have all the results saved in the thread.

11. BDSDIGITAL

big 10 = big anchors......c'mon guys.

The SEC is a two horse race so that's a bit of a different story right there :)

12. aarondramp

If I hadn't blown a 17-3 lead over Michigan St. then the ACC would really be taking it to the Big 10.

13. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Yeah thats right. (y)

14. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Keep Georgia outta this... :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Papa Perry

This horse is ready to run through the rest of my opponents.

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

OSU is going after the SEC next year. I think I'm 2-0 against the SEC but 1-2 against existing users in the ACC.

17. BDSDIGITAL

I'll have a new ranking out today or tomorrow. Hopefully you can make into the top 12 this week. Being 13th in a 12 man poll isn't good for you look hombre :)

18. Papa Perry

I think my dominant win over the DAWGS should get me into the top 8 atleast.

19. BDSDIGITAL

Sorry ive been meaning to do this but I've been really tied up lately. I'll try o do it tonight.

20. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

We know you were jus waiting to spank Alabama before you did them... dont be modest :)

• Like Like x 1
  21. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Damn my only big win just took a serious hit last week. That win against Alabama was starting to gain some value. Thanks to Papa Perry my win against Indiana has same value as win against Bama. :p

22. Papa Perry

I may have got curb stomped by Brian but who is going to the SEC title game BDSDIGITAL? SAY IT!!! SAY IT!!!

23. aarondramp

Papa Perry

At least you got that #60 overall WR that you had a soft commit from. Oh, wait...

[​IMG]

24. Papa Perry

He watched the Bama/LSU game and saw he had a better chance of catching Alabama passes if you play in the opposing team's secondary. So if he see's Bama on the schedule in the next couple of seasons expect him to request a move to safety or corner

25. BDSDIGITAL

You are :(