Year 3 Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dean Evans, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

Tigers outpace Broncos by 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It wasn't the prettiest game ever played in Boise but it is one that the Broncos soon hope to forget. In a game that you would assume had no defense the Tigers did barely enough to catch a 1 point victory and a prayer out of Idaho. QB Kadron Boone had a pretty decent day passing and running the pigskin. Boone was 17-32 with 283 yds and 1 TD while rushing for 28 yds on 10 carries with 1 TD. Mike Ford, better known as Fordzilla, had 4 TDs on 28 carries tallying 130 yds. Defensively LB Kevin Minter had 10 tackles and DE Keke Mingo had the only sack for the Tigers. As a team the offense piled up 27 1st downs and was 10-14 on 3rd down conversions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Coach Evans shared his thoughts on the game saying that the Tigers played well offensively but lacked some intensity on the defensive side of the ball. We got contributions from just about every position on the field. Boise State played a very detailed game. Congrats to Coach Peterson and the Broncos. It is good to get the win against a top tier team going into SEC play next week against Mississippi State.

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I didn't know you had LSU...crazy game though

3. Dean Evans

It surely was and almost was a loss. They seemed like they could score at will. At the end of the game though the CPU didn't call any TOs and ran the ball instead of throwing. It was stupid to be honest. If I was AD I would have fired my coach.

4. Gyrene76

or got in his face and tell him he couldn't coach after a game and throw your hat at his feet in disgust :p

5. Dean Evans

I guarantee that he would not have told me that it was real classy for me to be telling him that.

6. Gyrene76