Year 4 Recruiting Boards

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Oct 20, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

[​IMG]

- A balanced blocker that is a little low in strength. He will redshirt next season due to OSU's depth on the o-line.

[​IMG]

- Tucker signed early and we have not seen all his tapes. He looks to be a very gifted linebacker. Tucker could redshirt next season depending on his grades and the returning players.

[​IMG]

- McFarland knew where he wanted to attend college and immediately signed with the Buckeyes. He is a very gifted lineman that may redshirt next season.

[​IMG]

- Walker possesses a quick first step and grades out very well in pass blocking. He needs to improve in run blocking and hit the weight room, so he will redshirt next year.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Here is an update of my 2 signings: Also updated my board

[​IMG]

Miller looks like a shutdown CB. It does bother me that the only thing I havnt unlocked is speed.

[​IMG]

Singleton also helps a need position. Kinda short but has speed and acc. may be a great RS.

4. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Updated the UCLA board. We added two 4 star prospects. A offensive lineman and an Ath that will probably be used at LB.

5. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

I signed a few but all mine are 1st Team Picks anyway. I'll update once I figger out Windows 8 :)

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

VT updated.

• Like Like x 1
  7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

[​IMG]

Athlete - Right now coaches are divided on where to play Walter. He has split time in high school between QB and WR. Coaches like his arm strength and with a redshirt he could develop his accuracy. The problem is competition at QB spot. The Buckeyes have 2 freshmen and 1 sophomore at QB. At WR Walter would have to compete with 5-6 players from OSU's 2014 group.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Offensive Line - This is a loaded class and OSU should be set for years to come at every position on the line. Brown and Turner are the best recruits in this group and we may look at moving one to tackle next year. The Buckeyes are losing 3 senior offensive linemen, including both starting tackles. Fenner and Walker will also compete for the open starting spot.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Defensive Line - Defensive end was a focus point this season and both prospects show some potential. Moore is a future star with great speed and acceleration. He also can shed blocks and take down the ball carrier. Moore will need to hit the weight room but could start in 2 years. McFarland and Butler are solid prospects but both will redshirt next season. The Buckeyes have a lot of depth at defensive tackle this year.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Linebackers - This is another extremely talented class of linebackers for OSU. The Buckeyes will have a tough time finding spots for all these players but some can play immediately on special teams. Siegel is the most ready to play now so he could be role player on defense and special teams. Oliver and Smith are the best athletes in this group and they may have the most upside of the players. I have some concerns with Tucker (agility and pass coverage) so he will redshirt next season. Gross is also a redshirt candidate.

[​IMG]

Secondary - Only one player in this group but Buckeyes loaded up on this position last year. Wood is a good athlete but needs to improve in coverage. He will redshirt next season.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Just updated my recruiting board. I still have room for 3 or 4 more guys.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I updated OSU's recruiting board and the Top 10. Aside from Charter the rest of the teams need to be updated. This information needs to be updated before we complete bowl week.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

GMONEY 15 has the top ranked recruiting class with the Buckeyes at #2. I found a couple nice prospects but don't have roster spaces to justify the signings.

OSU has 17 signings with the average overall rating at 79.41

11. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

Updated. Have 17 seniors on a roster of 70 players. Have 12 commits with 6 undecided at this point. Have 2 guys that are iffy at best. Recruiting class ranked at 12th as of right now.

• Like Like x 1
  12. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Just updated my board. We added a 4 star DE, a 4 star MLB, and a 3 star with 4 star talent MLB. This is the most talented class we have signed yet.