Archived Year 5 Content Assignments Idea

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 21, 2010.

Year 5 Content Changes?

1. Yes. This sounds good.

2. No. Let's stick to our current way.

0 vote(s)
  3. Let's try this :add suggestion in post:

0 vote(s)
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    I'll be real and say I threw this shit out there first but others commented this may be a good idea so I'll bring it to the public to get a feel for everyone's opinion. I think this will lighten the load even more for content while keeping it informative and fun to read without being time consuming. My idea is that everyone does their own team previews which will be broken down into conferences. If you look at one of sdiddy's pressers you can get a feel for what type of questions may be asked. I haven't thought of any because I don't know if this will be accepted. Just thought of everyone doing their own preview just for the simple fact that everyone looks at their team so it makes things alot easier.

Now since everyone writing their own preview lightens the load for the guys writing preseason summaries I figured everyone in the conference can rotate on what to post in the blogs. You get everyone writing something will have it constantly buzzing and lightens the load for the bloggers.

With our current pace I think this could work. It'll keep our dynasty full of content and nobody trying to play catch up with content. Quality content and fast pace will continue to keep us in the running for a nod at a premier dynasty. We're already the second most active PS3 OD! Men lie, women lie numbers don't;)

I know your thinking 'You always have somethin' Jerz'... I know, I know... You can ask the folks I bring in the conversations I have with Jack... I think I come up with something damn near every week... if it was my way everyone would be recording their game summaries via youtube every week, nah I'm just playin':)... speaking of recording... I'm getting a new HD PVR for Christmas and I'm willing to send the one I currently use to anyone willing to record their games for free. All I ask is that you record the games and post 'em up on here. Any takers?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Oct 16, 2009
    I like the idea of doing our own previews. I would like to record some stuff! What else would I need besides the device?
  3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Dec 8, 2009
    I say keep pumping out the ideas because they usually make us better overall.
  4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Nov 14, 2009
    I agree...and i think its a good idea too
  5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    Sounds Good, ill start working on my team preview asap
  6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Nov 2, 2009
    Lets do this.