1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Year 7 Game Scheduling

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by macc24usc, Jan 19, 2013.

1. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

We meet again cyhiphopp

You're #1 Irish are coming into Doak Campbell, when do you wanna play brother? I am availible tonight, or tommorow but probably after the Football games. I could play right now if you're availible.

2. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

webbs6212 we play this week. let me know if you can play tonight, cause I cant play tomorrow.

3. jandy

jandy Walk On

Hey Glen Cieske, I'm going to be working a lot this weekend, so it might be hard to get our game scheduled. I'm going to do my best to figure out a time because I really want to play our rematch. I could probably play tomorrow morning around 10:30am EST. Otherwise, Friday is a no-go. Saturday definitely won't work, and I have to work from about 9-9 on Sunday

So, it's looking like I'll be able to play Friday morning at 10:30 EST or Sunday night around 9 or 10pm if we can get an extension

4. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

jandy 1030 EST works for me

5. jandy

jandy Walk On

See you then

6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Rekkapryde we play on week 4, assuming we get an adv tonight what time works best for you this weekend? I work tommorow until 5pm and Sunday until 6pm... I can play basically any time after either. Those are both Eastern time as well. If you need to contact me I have info in the Dedicated Thread.