Year 8 Draft - Tuesday, July 27, 10pm est *POSTPONED*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Year 8 Draft - Tuesday, July 27, 10pm est *POSTPONED*

Pushed back the draft time from it's normal 9:30 pm est to 10, so Priest can make it. (I believe he said that 10 pm est was the earliest he normally could make it due to his regular schedule on Tuesday)

That means FA resigning must be done this weekend, Houston's done, I'll get mine done after either the Super Bowl or if I lose in the NFC Championship, I'm sure bILL will get his in, and we'll try to see what's up with D.

2. d19

d19 Walk On

Hey guys! I will not be able to make this draft. I will be on my way to chicago where I will be staing for a couple of days.

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Finally got out of the white man's prison and going to see the NCAACP? :D

Good to here from you, check with Squid over at BenchWarmer's, he's been driving me nuts with "Where's D? Have you talked to him? What team is he going to pick? Is he even going to play?". My reponse all 50 times we've gone through it "D will show up, he always does, just sit back and relax."

4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

10pm works for me.

D enjoy the Chitown.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

You left off a "T" but i fixed it for you.

6. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Well thanks but I doubt I make it regardless. I'll set for auto pilot regardless. Will be working that evening and have a huge day early the next am so not sure if I'll make it on any tuesday night at all.

7. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Here's the thing, only Clutch as his FA's in, and Super Bowl hasn't been played, I think I still need to upate Washington's, Carolina's and KC's spreedsheet... So this things Postponed... we'll try to set a new date here coming up, How's next Monday for people? BTW-we might change the draft to Wednesdays or Thursdays for Madden'11, staying away from Monday night Football, drinking nights of Friday and Saturday nights, and familly time Sunday night... oh and football on Sunday)

Anyone interest in Madden'11, this is not the norm, we've run a good tight ship throughout 5 and half seasons... last season and a half I've gone soft to accommodate the remaining few, including myself.

Clutch, I do apologize, you seem to be the most on the ball and you're getting held up by... well me.

BTW - If the Super Bowl isn't played by Saturday afternoon, I'm advancing... and most likely seeing the Panthers lose to the Colts in the Super Bowl. (n)

8. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I vote Wednesdays over Thursdays. I have another committment Thursday nights.

9. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Wednesdays seem like a better choice. I went with Tuesdays last year because Wednesday lost the coin flip. Thursday night College football is normally a good middle tiered game. Wednesday night I believe is CUSA Trash, normally.

10. JohnnyClutch

Psycho no worries. I just enjoy the GM/Owner aspects added to the OF by the group. Wednesdays for 11 draft is good for me, Tuesdays are usually wing night around here. I should be good with the draft being next Monday.

11. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

I would vote thursday but sounds like everyone prefers wed nights.

12. JohnnyClutch

I could also do the draft on Thursdays. Really don't watch the college night game that day. If it is some good teams I could dvr it.

13. JohnnyClutch

Heeyyyyyy ohhhhhhh. I need to see what players I need to draft so I can still lose to Manning. Only got 2 weeks and some change till 11. This dynasty better make it worth it.

(Just being a dick and trying to get some trash talk started before the first season)
    ;)

14. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Was a little distracted this weekend, and completely forgot about advancing this thing till this morning, so looks like scouting for the draft is going to be from about 6pm est- 10pm est.