Year of The Pac-10 Champ?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Year of The Pac-10 Champ?

Looking over the schedules and rosters of talent...it seems USC has the easiest Road to the NC. Wash the defending champ is still there and much mproved but USC is loaded. A+ in every catergory. Now SEC and FLA went 14-0 to win it season 1. NEB 14-0 and Beating all Teams soundly will go down as one of the greatest of all time. Now USC? Only time will tell. NEB could very well defend.

/discuss!

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

NEVER....SEC dominates..lol im predicting the winner of the SEC Champ is the national champ!!

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm really looking forward to the matchup with auburn in week 2, i think that auburn will be the favorite in that one.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Well it nice of Hogs to not give me a warmup game and just throw #2 NEB..lucky im at home...hopefully my defense has improved because last year we couldnt stop the run at all..UGA ran all over us...And I know thats what You like to do..so thats one advantage you have

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

haha sry bama....i didnt think about it til after i advanced and realized u and several others didnt have a game the first week. ....lots of scheds to keep up with. ill do better next year SORRY

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

We will see how much that run defense has improved i guess.

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

It depends on my front 7...my defense had a year to get some game experience, last year showed me how much of a liability playing freshman can be with such low AWR. This Years team is more like my first year team but with a little more talent.

Also to Hogs if i can make it through this schedule lol...it will be an accomplishment. As to me they All Look dangerous.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 NEB
    #11 FLA
    At South Car
    at #18 ARK
    at #13 LSU
    at #6 UGA
    #20 OK ST

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

well u def move up te polls if u win :)

9. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Hopefully these new guys haven't forgotten they are in the league and get their user game played soon.

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

That matchup for us vs. USC looks to be huge, but we have to make sure we take care of all the other games on our schedule. Team is definitely improved, but we did lose Jake Locker, so we'll see. I'm just glad I'm not in the SEC, looks brutal.

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

But you got Heisman Contender Chris Polk!

12. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Ouch, my first four games:

Week 1 vs #24 Oregon (user game)
    Week 2 at #18 Arkansas (user game)
    Week 3 vs #14 Cal
    Week 4 bye
    Week 5 vs (unranked? but A+++ rated) Oklahoma

Rough going for unranked Colorado that will be underdogs going into each of those games.

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Defense wins games? you have a B+ Rated Defense so try and keep them low scoring :p