Yes ALMOST FULL!! LG INFO / TALK

Discussion in 'MaddenCLASS' started by kevinmack, Sep 3, 2013.

1. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

got 3-5 teams left to fill!!! Getting excited for the draft!

On trying out Owner mode, it seems like the lower teams in bad areas might have time earning money. And once you start some Stadium upgrades / moving etc. You eat up a lot of your weekly funding.

Then you run into issues by having only 30M in Cash but 48M in CAP Space. But you are out of CASH on 18M of that and cant resign or bid on FAs.

So it seems Owner mode will cause more problems then its worth and if a Owner leaves and team is in the dumps it will be hard to fill that team.

• Like Like x 1
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Kevin, in case you didn't realize; if an owner leaves and a new one is created, the new owner gets a clean slate as far as Team Funds go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

aw thats good to know. I havent tested more than a 1 team after a few years. I really would like to do Owner mode but i think if an Owner is 60-80% committed and working to improve stadium tix prices, etc that after 2 or 3 years will run into cap issues.

Have you tested with a few owners and bad teams like the Browns. See if attendance issues etc keeps them from earning a ton of cash? or is it more based on Record also?