yesterday was last day to schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 16, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

yesterday was last day to schedule

we need a schedule update please.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Packers - Lions - No owners?
    Raiders - Cowboys - Cade?
    Giants - Broncos - Scheduled for tonight at 8:00
    Bears - Vikings - Jeremy?
    Cardinals - Titans - Looks like Titan owner tried very hard to set this game up, but nothing from Cards
    Redskins - Eagles - According to forumn, Skins will be set to CPU so that Claven can play them.
    Panthers - Jets - jets owner says he has PS3 problems. In my experience that usually means they are not going to play.
    Browns - Bengals - Looks like Browns owner tried to set this up. Bengals did not show. is it just me or does Bengals guy do this a lot?
    Buccaneers - Falcons - Winuvas?
    Steelers - Ravens - I think the Steelers should be set to CPU. Onwer told me he is working alot lately and may not be able to play. Said it would be OK to set to CPU if he couldn't make it. I dont think I am going to be able to play tomorrow so I think that would be best. Why is everyone so afraid to play me? lol

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I thought we had posted in forum, but we're set up for Friday, 5:30 pm or anytime after.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Winuvas - You may have. I just don't like to go behind you because you are always up to date on everything going on. I figured there was no reason to post your update and that you were on top of it.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It's cool man. I'm not as "on top of it" as you may think. And how the HECK did you get that sexy of a sig? That looks awesome! I like the ones Cade did but that one is pretty cool.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Thanks alot. I just developed one for me and Sammy. Do you want me to look for a Bucs banner and see if I can do one for you? I am a web developer and know a little photoshop.

7. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

finally go access to a comp in new york....have yall decided on my game??

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If you have some free time I would very much enjoy it. If you could use the old logo like I have now that would be great, but if not then I'll deal.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

What do you think of this banner with the black?

[​IMG]

10. natedawg212000

winuvas, the last day to play is thursday night (tomorrow) not friday.

11. natedawg212000

cade, my vote is to straight sim it. sorry, but imo its not worth holding the league up.
    i guess i'll take care of the rest of these guys when i get home. i need more help in these situations by figuring out who needs what done in a timely manner. yesterday was last day to schedule and thursday is last day to play. i am very worried about this when i see board members who don't know the schedule.

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wait, THURSDAY is last day to play? I thought Friday was...Shite. Well then guess I need to get with Wajy and get him in gear.

UPDATE: Played our game tonight.

13. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i i thought it was friday also...im away right now... simming i hate...but its your call lol