Yet another C-USA air it out teams handles UTEP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AndyVanSlyke, Jul 29, 2011.

1. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Conference USA is gay. I can't wait to get out of it. Me, Tanner and Bonner are so freaking tired of playing teams that pass the ball 50 times a game.

East Carolina's precision like passing game was too much for the Miners to overcome. ECU's qb threw for 470 yards and 3 td's.

I urge you to watch the highlights from my game. THey have some white WR who caught a shitty thrown jumpball at the 3 as three of my defenders stood there in awe of a white kid who could jump 3 inches off of the ground.

This same crappy white kid would also catch another poorly thrown ball on a third and 1 in the third quarter of a three point game. It looked like the exact same play that he scored on earlier. This time, ECU qb threw a terrible pass that my linebacker somehow didn't intercept. Instead he thought he was Misty May on a beach volleyball court and left a perfect set to whom he thought was Kerri Walsh. But instead of a spike, the shitty white WR simply took the football and jaunted 25 yards to pay dirt. The controller almost went into my tv.

Then late in the game, down 7, UTEP is driving and looking to score a td. But EA Sports had other ideas. FOR THE FIRST TIME ALL FREAKING SEASON my all american running back Banyard fumbles the football after a long run. HOORAY HOORAY!!! I can't get too down on Banyard, because he had an awesome game. 200 yards and 4 tds.

When asked about his future with the team, Coach Weaver said this:

"I love UTEP but I can't stand this league that is full of a bunch of pussies who refuse to run the damn ball and play this finesse bullcrap. We have had a great season, but I can't wait to get the hell out of here and into a conference that actually respects the game and doesn't pervert it with this spread offense crap. Thanks RichRod for screwing up college football."

• Like Like x 3
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

There you have it America....UTEP will be looking for a new head coach next season

• Like Like x 1
  3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

i just simmed a season as UTEP and did the carousel for the first time. I ended up bagging the Baylor OC gig with a 6-6 utep. so yes, i have full intentions of leaving utep.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

But Coach, arent you worried your players are going to quit on you now that you have stated your intentions to leave El-Paso?

5. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

What were your other options if any? Just curious.

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

That was the only bcs conference offer. I was also up for Syracuse dc.

7. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! Interested to see if the roster fixes and tuning updates change this game a bit.

8. vatechhokie01

Syracuse dc. Yikes.

9. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Any update on this subject?

10. vatechhokie01

not that i know of. although rumor on town is that the tendency thing can be fixed w/o effecting edited rosters so luvtotha9s is forging ahead. wont effect this leagues rosters im guessing as we have them "in play" already. no way. but we will just graduate the problems out.

11. TJM

TJM Walk On

f the Pirates! I still have Hawaii who isnt C-USA but they still throw it 100 times a game, cant wait!

Pirates stomped me.