YIM and PSN also alittle good luck message to everyone

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by PDP973, Aug 31, 2012.

1. PDP973

PDP973 Walk On

Hey everybody I just wanted to make sure I let everyone know that my YIM is maddenx1 my PSN is titansfan3q7. and im extremely excited to be representing the Vikings this season. this is my first time in the league so if anybody has any advice or pointers it would be great! id also like to wish everyone good luck this season. besides everyone in the NFC north as I hope all your teams are decimated by injury. lol just kidding guys lets have a clean fight for the division good luck everyone!

• Like Like x 6
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Glad to have you on board, Pat. The main suggestions I would make would be to frequent the forum often, read up on what you've missed, communicate with the league, and ASK QUESTIONS. ;) YIM is the best way to get a hold of everyone, so if you want the league contact list, shoot me a msg. Get involved with the online community that we established for the league. You can get games in there at the league slider settings until we're able go get the online franchise going with the updated rosters. You should be able to get plenty of pickup games and feedback there!

• Like Like x 1
  3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Play some pickup games tonight Patrick. Should be a good way to get to know your league mates. Believe it or not, you will make friends here...

• Like Like x 2
  4. PDP973

PDP973 Walk On

Thanks guys im going to try and get some pickups in need all the practice i can get uf i want to win the north

• Like Like x 1
  5. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

well said gentlemen...Pat, lets scrim.

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Hit me up any time Pat. Don't forget to change your avatar!!!

[​IMG]

7. PDP973

PDP973 Walk On

thanks doug will do and got it changed thanks i couldnt find the thread with the pictures got it now though and ill scrim whenever james let me know

• Like Like x 1