1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Yo

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigjdotcom01, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bigjdotcom01

bigjdotcom01 Walk On

Yo

Yo, BigJ in da house....bitches!

2. bigjdotcom01

bigjdotcom01 Walk On

I am hoping to have the game sometime this week.....are there any spots left CLW?

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

What up, cool breeze? I see you rocking everything else but the N to the CAA. Glad to see you back! Maybe I'll play hooky one day and we'll roll one up. And even play a game...
    (y)

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Hey BigJ we do have some spots left. However, invites go out first thing tomorrow morning. We are a Premier Dynasty here at TF. That means you need to make a $12 donation to the site which comes with perks such as sigs, access to their ladder system, etc...

Once you make the $12 donation let me know and I'll let you know what teams we still have available.

5. bigjdotcom01

bigjdotcom01 Walk On

A couple of questions:

What sliders are you guys using this year, and CLW, what teams are left? I finally got the game yesterday so all that I need to do is register on the site and I should be good to go.

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

7. bigjdotcom01

bigjdotcom01 Walk On

Thanks CLW

My schedule is pretty hectic right now and I will be traveling quite a bit in the next few months, so I think that I may hold off for awhile and join later this fall. But if I am online, I would love to play some exhibition games with anyone.

My PSN name is: mmbigjdotcom01

8. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Dude,

Buffalo coaching vacancy....

I'm just sayin...

(y)

9. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

He is just sayin'. We're all just sayin'. (y)

I move to make THIS (y) the official logo of the GBNizzle.