You can drive yourself crazy comparing who played who

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by Hellisan, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You can drive yourself crazy comparing who played who

I noticed this the other day...

Utah State stayed with Oklahoma nicely, losing 24-31 on the road (very tough place to play).

Utah State beat BYU at home 31-16 (BYU beat Washington handily to open the season, who just beat USC on the road... but BYU has now lost 4 straight)

San Diego State destroyed Utah State 41-7 at home (no real home field advantage), and the game wasn't NEARLY as close as the score would indicate, I mean the Aztecs just crushed them. Aztecs lone loss was the horrible last-second missed tackle and block in the back that wasn't called as they lost to Missouri on the road in the final moments.

My conclusions:

San Diego State gets their first winning record in a long time this year.

USC is really, really bad. I wouldn't be surprised if they topped out at around 6-7 wins this season. Hell I'd be surprised if they win 7.

Utah State just got lucky against Oklahoma, who didn't show much on offense most likely. BYU had inspired play calling and execution in their home opener against UW but will have to play perfect again for whatever remaining wins they get. Or see a ton of improvement from Heaps.

Looking at who played who is almost meaningless sometimes. And yeah I can't get to sleep for some reason.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

SDSU, which destroyed Utah State 2 weeks ago, goes out and has the ball for a total of like 10 minutes the entire game against BYU, losing 24-21 to the same team that just got killed at home by Utah State.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah plus Tony Gwynn, best wishes for that guy.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

At this point I'm getting sick of being the fan of the teams that just get dicked by bad calls constantly. SDSU would be 5-0 if i weren't for two AWFUL calls. Watching sports is difficult enough without that.

Some of my other sports accomplishments include being a fan of the Seahawks, who got dicked by the worst officiated super bowl in history, the Chargers, who are yearly choke artists, the Sonics, who were stolen in the middle of the night by some rich country bumpkin from Oklahoma.... Just pure bliss watching these teams.

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

LOL. Orioles fan here. I miss Cal Ripken.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

So fucking sick of this shit.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5690191

hey fuckers, it doesn't help to come to the conclusion that you fucked the team AFTER THE FACT.

Like the ref coming out recently and saying that there were several blown calls in the Super Bowl between the Seahawks and Steelers? DIDNT HELP! What's the fucking point of this shit?

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

That is messed up. Talk about working your ass off for something then being screwed by something out of your control.

Mike