You can't make this shit up.........

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jkhaalis991, Oct 14, 2010.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

You can't make this shit up.........

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...es-playstation-boy-runs-her-off-road#comments

When Darren Suchon used a car as a battering ram against another car driven by his girlfriend, Colleen Frable, it wasn't a simple case of road rage, or love gone awry.

It was a crime of passion: for his PlayStation, that his live-in girlfriend had taken in anger over all the time her unemployed beau was spending on it instead of trying to find a job.

In a last ditch attempt to get him off the couch and onto a productive path, she took the PlayStation to work Friday.

Bad move.

That action set off Suchon, 42, who followed Frable in her Chevy Impala from their Pennsylvania home in another car, also hers, a 1996 gold Porsche sports car. He rear-ended her and forced her off the road in an attempt to get the console back.

The Morning Call's Pamela Lehman reported on the story, which had all the elements of a sim game gone Jerry Springer-style:

Frable looked in her rearview mirror and saw Suchon driving her Porsche while waving his arms and yelling to get her to pull over.

Frable said Suchon nearly hit her car several times and forced her onto the shoulder of the road twice. When she stopped at a light near Route 145, Suchon hit the rear end of her car.

Frable said she pulled into a parking lot in the 4700 block of Lehigh Drive, which is Route 248, and Suchon got out of her car. She said Suchon was yelling at her to give him the PlayStation and trying to force down her driver's-side window, which was open halfway. She said Suchon stopped and left when two men came out of a nearby business.

Lehman reported that Suchon now faces several charges, including simple assault, reckless endangerment, harassment, disorderly conduct, reckless driving and driving with a suspended or revoked license. He was sent to Northampton County Prison under $25,000 bail.

After the chase, it was apparent he was still in a foggy state when it came to realizing how crazy he was for trying to run his girlfriend off the road for his games.

"I just wanted the game, I would never hurt her. I just wanted the game," he told police.

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

So thats where Controller Abuser was..............

4. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

old unproductive ass!!!

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

My first wife actually came into the room with a pair of scissors and cut the phone line one night back in 1998 when i was a Age of Empires addict..... i was like " i was just about to choson boom on his ass "

needless to say that marriage didn't last very much longer.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

LMFAO....PAs best...

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

roffl

8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

My girl knows better than to take my PS3. ;)

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

it was her fault for being out of the kitchen in the first place...

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

[​IMG]

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]