You Guys Are Amazing

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by PK55, Jun 19, 2010.

1. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

You Guys Are Amazing

I haven't been around here for quite a while since back in the 09 franchises, just have been too busy with school, but man o man, MAJOR props to everyone who just blew this site up!!! Rhino is a videgame football god for sure now...lol...seriously...I know you had alot of help but what a vision and it's great seeing it become reality.

It seems like yesterday when AG and some of the originals from OldFellas moved over here and we had some great times didn't we?

Just stopped by to holla and let you guys know how impressed and proud I am of what this has become.

PEACE,
    PK55

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

thanks for the kind word PK... honestly, and I've said this before, this wasn't the plan in the beginning... but were playing the cards dealt and hopefully we can keep the quality of member at a very high level like we've done this year as we continue to grow.

lol, yea everyone treats me like a god around here.... lmao... especially The Deuce...

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

[​IMG]

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Haha, did my Xbox message spur you to stop by? I miss having you around, hopefully someday you'll get some time to hop back into a dynasty here.:)

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

The OFFL West is still going strong!

6. houtz

houtz Undefeated in HK

I too am very impressed with the whole site. Love the way you guys handle yourself and the way everything is run. Definitely glad to be apart of it.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I always feel bad for people who question what we have here...you have to experience it to understand it.

8. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

we only take the best ...

9. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

haha...yeah it did bro...that was cool and it was good to get back on here and do a little lurking...lol...it's really blown up here into something special...

Maybe one day I can get back in...I didn't even play 10...sigh...man i miss it...

Peace