You Guys are doing great

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 14, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

You Guys are doing great

seeing a lot more participation, a lot mroe excitement budiling around fights, gentlemen it is just starting to heat up and getting more fun by the day. You may have seen the term TFC news being used once the content starts going up on the main page TFC News will be a staple of breaking league news, TFC news will be getting Main Event scoops before they are announced, and TFC will stir the pot for possible grudge matches. Juggs also has some great ideas for some main page content, Press COnferences, backstage stories etc etc , I need to get with Ryno and see how to update the site, becasue Juggs has some real creative shit that can excite you guys. Here are some things i would like to add soon

Figher tables, with easy access fight history, records and all that other good stuff, and some fighter screen shots

CAF Bios- We know about the journey the UFC fighters have taken once this gets going I want ot hear about the jourmney your CAF has taken.

Help tips from the top guys, like Hot Rod, Texboogie, Blaza and the other champions. Strategies for different styles.

Also a news related section for Game news like patches etc etc and maybe some unofficial tournaments for prizes that I will buy, simple shit like maybe UFC shirts, Key chains etc etc. Custom shit may be expensive but I can look into cafe press or something and see what I can do about getting some TFC merchandise printed out and have them as giveaways for champions, certain milestones, Record Breaking feats like 10 second KO or something. And as always if you have any ideas, you cna msg me and Juggs anytime you want.

Just want to say great job to all, I know I can be an asshole but I really do appreciate it when you guys step up and make shit exciting and I know Juggs does as well, he is busting his ass getting these cards set up in a timely fashion. Again great job everyone.