1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Young Former All-Pro 88 ovr Kerry Rhodes Given Permission to Seek Trade this Offseaso

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CoachWest, Oct 8, 2010.

1. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Young Former All-Pro 88 ovr Kerry Rhodes Given Permission to Seek Trade this Offseaso

News out of Arizona is that Former All-Pro Kerry Rhodes has been given permission to seek a trade this offseason.

When Coach West was asked about this new development he had this to say "Right now I am trying to build a complete team. Fortunately, Kerry is in one of our areas that we consider to be deep and it gives us an opportunity to get better in other areas. I am not going to pretend like it doesn't hurt, but, I have to make up some ground to get rounded"

Rumors say that the Cards are looking for something in the first 2 rounds for this Young former All-Pro.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Rams are interested if your not afraid or trading in the division.

3. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

Browns are really interested in Rhodes. Would you take a 2nd round pick and something for him?

4. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Actually, I have already worked out a deal for Rhodes, it happened so long ago it didin't make sense to post it back then :)