1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Your biggest need heading into the offseason??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Feb 11, 2009.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Your biggest need heading into the offseason??

For me, I need a QB that works with my offensive gameplan. My running backs are good enough to get by for a while, also, I would like to have some burners at WR and I am always looking to improve my secondary.

what about everyone else??

2. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

Given the fact I'm going to an option heavy playbook next season a mobile QB would have been nice, none are interested in my program though.

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

nice, that will be fun and different.

4. Same with UTEP. I am a fan of the old Big 8. I would like to build a program that you may know we are going to run the ball and we dare you to stop it.

5. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Yup, I'll be going for a run-heavy offense as well.

6. ropeman45

ropeman45 Guest

I need to pratice with FSU and learn what they can and cant do. I dont want to take a beating my 1st full yr. I am thinking that FSU should be in the top 10 for sure.

7. tmac2345

tmac2345 Guest

As Memphis I need to rebuild my lines and pick up a couple of WR's since I lose five to graduation this year.

8. ogode

ogode Guest

Any recruit to sign with me... but a speed reciever would really put a smile on my face.

9. ropeman45

ropeman45 Guest

I am only losing my starting Tackles, so I need to get some big boys there. I need to get a good FB but might be able to position change someone to FB. I want to upgrade my MLB and CB. As a whole I just want to add speed and size. I also want to add players with the awr of A or higher.Players with high football IQ's