Your Craziest Online League Trade

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by ncsu12ddr, Aug 19, 2013.

1. ncsu12ddr

ncsu12ddr Walk On

There is a week until Madden 25 drops and I figured I would try and start up a conversation about trades you have completed in online leagues. What is the most insane trade you have completed in an online league?

I actually have a pretty good one. Last year I was in a league as the owner of the New Orleans Saints. Week of the trade deadline and I knew I needed a good cornerback to take that next step as my defense hadn't been very good and I was not in a position to make the playoffs at that point. I traded Drew Brees, Lance Moore, and my 4th string CB to the Eagles for Nick Foles (I loved his 98 Throw Power), Nnamdi Asomugha, and Jeremy Maclin. I know what you are thinking, what kind of idiot trades Drew Brees away? Well it worked. I ended up only losing one or two more games the entire season and won the super bowl. Would I do it again? Probably not, I had already given Brees his contract extension at that point and took a huge cap penalty.

2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Had the Packers last year in connected Careers..traded AJ Hawk,1st, 3rd, and 4th I believe for Matt Forte in the second season...Fist season I traded James Jones and pick for Reggie Bush...I'm all about trades to fit my scheme!!! I will take it to another level, Free Agency, third season I picked up Aaron Hernandez to run with Finley...Reminiscing:rolleyes:

3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Good thing there are trade rules here! :D

• Like Like x 3
  4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

LLS, We had rules in the GMFL, It was approved through the trade commision, we actually used the same chart that the NFL uses to weigh the value of picks and players...I whcih I could access that thread again to give to the commish, but they removed that league because its not active for this madden cycle.

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

no words necessary...

fantasy football wizard.gif

• Like Like x 1