1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Your eBay item sold! FIFA Soccer 13 (XBOX 360) -- UNUSED ONLINE PASS INCLUDED (290809207428)

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by The Richuation, Nov 8, 2012.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

The 3rd Title Update came out yesterday and not only is CM not fixed, I cannot even load the save anymore. I used to be able to load the save and then it froze.

What a disappointing release.

2. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Something is not right in this years game because I have read numerous threads on other sites about the issues in CM,Clubs and UT but I only play CM and to this day I have not seen the freezes that everyone is talking about. I have had instances where it freezes but once I reboot and reload the CM file it works fine so I don't know why the disparity among different players.

I remember when I used to play Fifa on PS3 and I sold the game and got it on XBOX360 because of all the mini freezes that used to occur during a match but to me fifa 12 was the worst for CM.

I feel your pain though having been down that road not to long ago.

So does this mean PES13 is in your plans?

3. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

I don't know if the title for this thread is true but if you are interested in figuring out the problem causing the CM freezes I may be able to help.

Unfortunately the only way to get around it is to restart a CM with default squads or customized default squads.

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

No, its true... I'm done

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I haven't experienced many problems at all. Runs really smooth for me.

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

:(

I've heard about a lot of issues, but I haven't really experienced any myself other than some early problems getting into Seasons matches.