YOUR Fav' Player?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Jul 29, 2011.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Aug 19, 2010

I know we talked about this a bit entering the season, but now that we're actually playing games, do you have a particular player on your team that you couldn't live without? For the Arizona Wildcats, the answer is simple: Keola Antolin.

My team's young in the trenches, so I depend on this speedy, versatile tailback to make chicken out of chicken sh-t, while also making the defense pay when he's given the ball in open space. We try and get him the football in every way possible - from the slot and with draws, screens, and swing passes. Don't let his size fool you, either ... he's got a lot of Danny Woodhead in him.
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    I'm going to go with free safety Ohrian Johnson. I dumped my top four guys in terms of ratings, so the pickings are slim. My D-Line plays well inside, and my DTs are crushing QBs pretty regularly, but I've user picked with Johnson three times already, and that's rare for me.

My backs are interchangeable, and my wideouts are young. QB couldn't throw it in the ocean if he was standing in a friggin' boat. Kinda make the choice easy.
  3. bdub

bdub Walk On

Jul 26, 2010
    I am going to go with WR DeVonte Christopher. He is my goto guy when I need a first down and more often than not he comes through with a great catch.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Jul 22, 2009
    I have so many, there are so many weapons on offense and defense this year. I'm not really sure who'd I pick. I'll get back to you