YOUR Fav' Player?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Jul 29, 2011.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I know we talked about this a bit entering the season, but now that we're actually playing games, do you have a particular player on your team that you couldn't live without? For the Arizona Wildcats, the answer is simple: Keola Antolin.

[​IMG]

My team's young in the trenches, so I depend on this speedy, versatile tailback to make chicken out of chicken sh-t, while also making the defense pay when he's given the ball in open space. We try and get him the football in every way possible - from the slot and with draws, screens, and swing passes. Don't let his size fool you, either ... he's got a lot of Danny Woodhead in him.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm going to go with free safety Ohrian Johnson. I dumped my top four guys in terms of ratings, so the pickings are slim. My D-Line plays well inside, and my DTs are crushing QBs pretty regularly, but I've user picked with Johnson three times already, and that's rare for me.

[​IMG]

My backs are interchangeable, and my wideouts are young. QB couldn't throw it in the ocean if he was standing in a friggin' boat. Kinda make the choice easy.

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

I am going to go with WR DeVonte Christopher. He is my goto guy when I need a first down and more often than not he comes through with a great catch.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I have so many, there are so many weapons on offense and defense this year. I'm not really sure who'd I pick. I'll get back to you