Your Favorite Recruit

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Your Favorite Recruit

Like the title says, from this past season which recruit did you get, that wa special or became special? Did he come in a 3 star and better than you thought? Did they start from the beginning, make big plays with limited play time..special teams monster? Whatever is is share who are your special guys(NH)

2. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

I was only here for 2 recruiting season so none of my recruits really developed and i changed my offense this past year

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I would have to go with Jeff Watkins. He was definitely hyped up to be a good one. He started as a true freshman. If he could have avoided a big injury this year that knocked him out basically the whole season it would have been a special year I think. I wish I could have seen him finish out his career but he gave me three good season.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

What position did he play?

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

mike pennington (QB). Came in as the best QB prospect in the country and was destined to break the LSU National title curse. And tonight he did.

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Quarterback. He was a three star athlete that had B+ speed and had B- throw power, but throw accuracy doesn't show up for athletes so I took a chance on him. When he came in his accuracy was a 70 which is what held him up the most but he still turned out to be very good for me.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Like MrTide I was only here for 2 seasons so mine didn't get a chance..but the best player on the team was my WR Brad Gilmore..

8. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Darrell Marquardt :3stars:
    Athlete
    Came in and started as a true freshman at Quarterback. 88 speed, high 80's in thp, low 80's in tha, with a break tackle rating in the mid 80's when he came in. Took some lumps his freshman year throwing a lot of picks (my fault:)), but has been one of the best quarterbacks in the country the past two seasons and was really fun to play with.

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Xavier Fitzpatrick....dude got behind everyone it seemed like.

Was a 3-Star Recruit

10. Dean

Dean Walk On

QB Joel Brown. 2 National Championships, 2 SEC Championships and broke all Florida passing records. 4 year starter