Your Favorite Vacation

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Blaza, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Your Favorite Vacation Spot

I'm a travel nut and always looking for different spots to vaca. What are some of you guys' favorite places to vacation?

I took a pretty cool West Indies tour last year--I'll post some pics when I get to my other computer. Anyone else have any cool pics to share?

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Negril, Jaimaca has been a favorite of mine. Vegas is always a nice quick 4-day getaway and Cancun has to be party central of the world.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I've never heard of Negril before but I went to Kingston and had a blast.

I went to Vegas last Labor Day and it was fun but different than I expected. I'm going again in March for a bachelor party. I'm only staying for 2 days though. No way I make it 4 days with dying of 'complications'.

I've heard good things about Cancun and the Mex Riviera. I hope to make it there someday.

Thanks for sharing

4. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

For a young black male, Atlanta can be very, very fun during New Years. I've been twice and have never been dissapointed.

But in terms of real vacations; going to Italy was far and away the best one I've ever done. Plenty of things to do and see in Rome, beautiful (and very sensual) women, great food, and plenty of gorgeous architecture to just gawk at while roaming the streets.

Blaza, I have a feeling you're talking more "party" vacation spots? I would reccomend going to any All Star Game weekend (you missed out on Dallas bud), South Beach, Atlanta, and PUERTO RICO. Dimeys all around. Dominican Republic is good too, but Puerto Rico gives you less of a hassle due to it's ties with the USA.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just got stationed in Germany so in a few months I can tell/show pictures about:

Italy
    France
    Germany
    Czech Republic

I've been to Iraq as well, not so good though, lol

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I've never left the country, but we go to Myrtle Beach, SC every summer and usually try and get to Charleston, SC. Both are great, Charleston is one of the most beautiful areas I have been to. I just got back from Baltimore, MD and DC with my girlfriend, and I tell you what, Baltimore's Inner Harbor is gorgeous.

7. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Very nice, Im thinking about taking a road trip down to myrtle beach this summer. Jamaica is definitely beautiful, stopped there for a day on a cruise would love to go back. Anyone ever been to Egypt? One of my life goals is to see the pyramids.

8. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Sal.. if you make it down to munich try an Erdinger Weissbier.. its great. also if you get a chance go to Ulm and walk up the stairs of the tallest church.. another thing if your interested in military history is Rommel's home in Neu Ulm.. youll have to call ahead to set up a visit.. and another thing is Rommel's grave.. i missed getting to the grave and his home.. :( so i gotta go back..

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Why would anybody want to go to Puerto Rico? Mexico is way better!

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Iraq is a shithole but Afghanistan is way worse. Probably the worst place on the planet.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Because you can drink the water, lol.

Seriously, I've seen on E! that their is a spot in PR that the water glows in the dark. Really want to see that

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

A. That's the moon :D lol
    B. Nuclear reaction??? Haha...like Springfields Power Plant...DOH!!!

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I used to live in England..for a couple years when I was younger.

The castles, and everything like that was pretty cool. Shitty weather.

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Reminds me of my first time out. I had to piss (from drinking alot of water, it was like 110 that day). The locals were friendly (or at least not trying to kill us at the moment) and one of the other soldiers was checking around their bathroom, used it and said it was ok that I could piss. He referred to it as a shithole (and said I could go use the shithole) and I paid no attention to it because the word gets thrown around alot when referring to Iraq. I walk in, the bathroom was actually nice. But something is missing. The f'n toilet! And literally right in the middle of the floor was a hole full of shit!! LoL. You can bet I used the piss bottle once I got back on the truck. Brains and blood you get used to but a hole full of shit is a "hole" 'nother thing, lol.

Actually it glows green like some sort of nuclear reaction. But it has something to do with the coral reef or something like that.

15. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Other than beer at the regular gas station & for sale on Sundays, that is the best thing in Wisconsin to me.