Your FIFA 13 great goals

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by danwin, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danwin

danwin Walk On

Hey guys, hope its ok putting this here because this was the only place I know the guys I play with would notice it. I don't have much to ever brag about when I play fifa but when I finally do something right I can't help but want everyone to see it:) This was the longest goal I have ever made it fifa and was honestly shocked that I got it to go in. I would really like to see everyone's greatest goals from fifa so post them here if you like. Hope I haven't copied a thread from somewhere else.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Niiiiiice!!!

3. RazorKaos

RazorKaos Walk On

here, i made a playlist on YT where i put my goals. the latest, scored by Kaboul, was the most impressive goal i ever scored. i play with full manual controls only.

• Like Like x 1
  4. danwin

danwin Walk On

RazorKaos, great goal! Look forward to seeing more.

5. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

I hate PKs like this!!!

6. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

How do you download the videos to your CPU this year?

7. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

-upload to EA website straight from post-match highlight
    -go to easports.com, sign-in, then click on your username in the top right corner. Then go to the media tab (make sure you're signed in w/ your Xbox or PS3 persona in the top right corner, not your EA persona)
    -Download video & upload onto youtube
    -Embed video here

8. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Ah I'm and idiot Broncos, the download link is just in a different spot from last year. Thanks mate

9. hedache

hedache Walk On

Here is a shit ass goal I scored on elprez98 a while ago. I was doing an upload and ran into this. Figured I'd put this on as well :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

BES how do you get a highlight in a different view? Any time ive tried it seems like its soomed in on my goalie while the action is on the other end of the field. Any trick to it or am I doing something wrong?

11. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

And heres one of my best for the year against FC Porto:

12. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

Once you are in highlights menu after your game, as you are watching your outstanding goal, you can simply change the camera angle by hitting square I believe. There are several options. Anywhere from broadcasting to sideline camera. The one I used looks like a close up follow camera angle.You can use L2 and R2 buttons to change where you would like to look from to the action. I hope that is making sense :) I am not in front of PS3, so I am not 100% sure about L2 and R2, it might be L1 and L2.

• Like Like x 1
  13. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I think what I've done is use the camera that you can move freely and it defaults to behind your goalie. I'll check again tomorrow. Thanks for the tips though.

14. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Here are a few i scored on the AI.

16. hedache

hedache Walk On

I will post another one that Suarez scored while I was playing elprez98. From half line. Reina just watched it just like any Suarez goal he watches.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

I wished elprez98 would have his GK play like this against me.;)

18. hedache

hedache Walk On

That's my goal keeper Reina. Watch the players carefully, red is on defense.

19. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

Well in that case I bet you wished I got the teams confused whenever we play:oops:

now the question is what compels you or anyone for that matter to take a shot from midfield?

I will assume the game was coming to an end or the GK was having a rather inopportune conversation with his CB while the other team was attacking.:D

20. hedache

hedache Walk On

I think I hit slide tackle for some reason and I ended up with the ball and it never cancelled of some sort, so it took that cross of some sort. I also couldn't get to control Reina. I was hoping he would chest it or something. He just watched it like an idiot. I think he was upset at Suarez for missing the earlier chances.

21. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Lol wow, that is truly amazing. I got a pretty good chuckle out of that, didn't realize it was an OG at first.

22. hedache

hedache Walk On

I like how at the very last frame Reina has his arms open like "What..???" or possibly "WTF??" :D

• Like Like x 1
  23. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

or he figured the resulting PK would go in anyway if he tried to parry it out, I get what you are saying about the chest control but I don't know if he would of been able to get to it.

24. hedache

hedache Walk On

I don't think it's a PK. I believe it should be an indirect FK. But I don't think that's in FIFA, so that's probably he didn't reach for it. It's not coded in the game :p

25. Virulentmeteor5

Virulentmeteor5 Walk On

your're right it isn't but can you imagine the player alignments at the point of the indirect kick, I don't think I have ever seen a 9 man wall before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.