Your longest consecutive wins in TF?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by KnightNoles, Oct 29, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Your longest consecutive wins in TF?

Beazus Christ ended my undefeated streak tonight in the Coast2Coast. Miami defeated FSU 30-27.
    Here are wins by year and league with the loss. The loss ended my run at 38-0 and 10-0 in user games.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    TF Trifecta C2C Total
    Season 1 4-0 (1-0) 14-0 (4-0)
    Season 2 14-0 (4-0) 6-1 (1-1)
    Season 3 week 1 N/A
    18-0 (5-0) 20-1 (5-1)
    38-1 (10-1)

By chance anyone have any records they would like to share?

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I apologize as I'm extremely drunk so if this is incoherent I aplogize. I don't have any right to steaks and what not (since I've only played 1 season with Souther Exposure) , but I suffered my 1st lost to a user this week to HovaTheGodMC (IE. Ja-Z) in Southern Exposure as I lost my first user game to him there. I was pretty unstoppable on offense (except for my stupid turnovers) but he was crazy on offense and I couldn't stop him, and his offense was aswesome, causing me to sufferi my first loss in that league. Hova can get it done on and is certainly a force to be recokoned with!

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I don't have anything of note this year that's for sure. I really suck at this game.

But I won 3 consecutive titles (I didn't count how many games) without losing in last year's game.

OMLawdog has the record in TF, I'm pretty sure. More than I had.

4. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Currently I'm 18-0 and 5-0 in user games. The Longhorns have one BCS Title from season one in the Rivalry and working on number two. I have a big test in week 6 against #2 Oklahoma (wildcatter) in the Red River Shootout. Should be an interesting game...

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I made it to 21-0 out the gates in Southern Exposure.

14-0 season 1 with National Championship
    7-0 in season 2 before losing by a FG in OT to UGA (Hova) - He knocked out both Demps and Rainey in the game.

After that, my new win streak is back up to 4-0. So I've lost 1 game in 26. We have an all time wins thread in the Southern Exposure History thread if you want to check it out. It won't be updated again until the end of the season though.

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Lawdog had a recruiting class that didnt lose a game in 4 years and some change... it got pretty close to 50 games in a row last year he won.....

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

21-0 in the E-League as of now, should go 25-0 before my season will end on 3 user games (hopefully!).

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

You must have been really hosed Jello b/c you NEVER write like this...Ha!

9. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Last game I had a streak of around 30 games or so. I went unbeaten and won a title at 13-0 in T1 and was unbeaten and #2 at 13-0 with Arizona in T2. I just added a few wins on either side, I had a pretty good user winning streak going at one point in 2009.

This season has been up and down. Won season 3 with UT at 14-0 and finished the season before @ #2 or 3 lost to Helli early and won the rest. So I think I have about a twenty game streak or so going now in T1.

E league I cant get by the Gators, they are loaded.

10. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

UGH....that team was stacked, and his Ole Miss team probably would have gone undefeated for 4 years if he didn't get all those recruits so late in the dynasty.

11. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I had some fun teams with Illinois. Led by Michael Burke who left with 4 rings.

I have to look back because so far my UCLA bruins are 1-3 against USC and only have one Big XII North Title to hang my hat on.

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Same situation I'm in.

an SEC Title was the best thing we've done and had to come back from 24 points down in the fourth quarter to get that one! Just can't get used to this year's game at all.

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I wanna play OMlawdog, seemed like he runs shit in his leagues that he is in... lol

[​IMG]

14. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

13-0 with illinois and a title in the Big ten.

But i lost benn and williams so im sure a lost will come this year with alot of teams in the big ten looking good.

I'm on about a 17 game win streak with Georgia in Southern Exposure if you dont count my lost that i got when it was simmed against a cpu

And probably a 16 game win streak with Boise St in the midmajors but i have the best team in that dynasty as well

15. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Only reason you went 13-0 is because I joined after you had already played Wisconsin. :p

Just kidding man. I hate that I had to quit your dynasty. I was really looking forward to trying to build up the Badgers. Then I could have changed my team advertisement from "Now That's Good Badger Milk" to "Badger Milk: Breakfast of Champions". I did have a big wins against Mazz's Iowa Hawkeyes and Cole's Notre Dame Little Green Men.

As far as a win streak I'm doing a piss poor job in the Coast2Coast while my USF Bulls in the OFFL east is riding i think a 6 game win streak that can only be improved by wins in two tough user games (Juggernautblitz using Notre Dame and Bravejaf using North Carolina). I think it will be the first meeting of me and Juggy but me and Brave are SEC rivals in the Coast2Coast and so far he's beat me twice (once in the first season in the SEC Championship and once in the regular season) and I'm winless. So I am throwing down my TF gauntlet and declaring it a cross league rivalry. Of course until I can actually beat him it will only be considered on the same level as the LSU/Tulane rivalry...

16. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'm on a 33 game win streak so far with neb in gridiron gladiators. 1 n title, first year i joined when nebraska was 0-2. Year 3 week 9 now.

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I had about a 12-16 game winning streak before I lost by 1 point this morning to Dakota7. Before today my last loss in any league was to KnighNoles in Coast to Coast the first week of season 2. Since then I had won every game with my UF team in that league and my OSU (Rivalry) and UNC (OFL East). My best day was a few weeks ago when I played user games in all 3 leagues and left with a 3-0 record, including beating Alabama twice.

Thinking about it today was the first game I have lost in any 360 online dynasty that wasn't KnighNoles. I'm 0-2 against him but probably 30-1 (guess) against everyone else, including CPU.

I also have the game on PS3 but am not in any TF leagues. I can say that my BG team in my one league sucks and Shadow has beaten my team both times we faced each other.

18. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I had a 10 game win streak last season in TF4 with Rice. Lost my first game of the year (parrothead NIU) and proceeded to run the rest of my regular season schedule including 4 more user games. I lost in the CUSA conference championship to 1ke/USM and in my bowl game to Caleb King and UGA though. Pretty anticlimactic.