1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Your Memphis Tigers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Jan 16, 2012.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Memphis returns scrambling QB Jacoby Brissett and HB Artaves Gibson. The only difference, this year, we don't have a 93 ovr qb on the bench and two 90's wrs to bail us out.

Memphis had a bad line, a horrible defense that didnt get any better through recruiting. Two bright spots, a 79 ovr HB and a 75 OVR WR that were recruited late and will give depth at two skill positions. I will not redshirt, because thats 4 years away and the new game will be out before this an issue, (hint, hint)

Memphis should have enough to get to a bowl game, maybe compete for another CUSA title, but its going to be tough with games at Miami and LSU...I count these as wins though...

• Like Like x 1
  2. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

You will not score on the Canes. While the offense took a hit losing the QB and HB, the defense it stacked with 9 of 11 starters ranked in the 90s and 3 backups ranked in the 90s as well. The defensive goal for the season is to give up less than 10 pts per game.

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

This doesnt belong here, way to ruin my thread...

4. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Thats what you get for getting all cocky and chalking up the Miami game as a win for you.

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I'm sorry, did you just text me to put you on auto pilot until our game is done? :D

6. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

lol, sorry great and powerful one. I wont step out of line again!

• Like Like x 1
  7. imfunn3lweb

imfunn3lweb Walk On

Well I'll tell you one thing....

They sure are my Memphis Tigers. I will own these mother humperdinks!!!!!

8. imfunn3lweb

imfunn3lweb Walk On

How about the last team to do a write up this season gets docked 2 scholly's!

9. imfunn3lweb

imfunn3lweb Walk On

Oops. the last two and after this post three were Trude and the SJSU nation! He is at my house and I forgot he is logged in on my cpu. So with that being said go ahead and "like" a random post of mine to show appreciation.

10. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

haha I was wondering why this asshole from BC was calling out the Memphis Tigers....I have this strange feeling that you two are the same person.

My MLB has a picture of #2 in his locker TBone....He just stares at it and says, Kevin Butler....Dead

Whatever that means