Your online dynasty experience?

Discussion in 'The Flashback' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 11, 2013.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Since I've never played any of you, or played with any of you, I'm just curious what your online dynasty experience is? Have you played much OD? How many championships have you won in full OD's? What is the best league you've ever been in?

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I've been in several OD's but the best league I've been in was Orange Crush. It was the first league I joined when I first joined the site and it was a blast. Sad to see that it has been closed. I've only won one national championship and it was in OC, but sadly it was against the CPU.

3. BDSDIGITAL

what happened to Orange Crush?

4. Azwethinkweiz

Azwethinkweiz Walk On

I've been in an OD over on another forum with BPH for several years that finally bit the dust this year. I've won multiple championships and I believe in NCAA 12 I won a championship with two separate teams. There was also a national championship game between me and BPH that he won on a last second play. I know he was streaming it on twitch since the rest of the league watched. I'm not sure if he still has it but if he does, I think it would be cool if he could post it here for everyone that was curious about seeing it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

It just disbanded. The ones of us who still play have moved into Pushing For Paydirt. Plus me, Cougars and Husker have ende up here.

6. hornfaninbama

Since I've never played any of you, or played with any of you, I'm just curious what your online dynasty experience is?
    I've been on TSO since 2009. I've played in at least 1 OD a year since then.
    Have you played much OD? Tons.
    How many championships have you won in full OD's?
    I won 2 here last cycle. But I had an advantage because I was given Notre Dame.
    What is the best league you've ever been in?
    The OC. Even with Philstyle3005 dominating everyone, and @thenatural cheesing like crazy I've never had more fun. It was a fantastic group of guys that all got along, enjoyed making each other laugh, and stayed active. Even Kasper had fun.

• Like Like x 1
  7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Fuck The Natural. Glad that asshole got banned.

• Like Like x 3
  8. hornfaninbama

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  9. BDSDIGITAL

I vaguely remember that guy.

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

You wouldn't want to remember that guy lol. We were quite happy once we found out he got das boot.

11. BDSDIGITAL

I think I had that guy in a league I ran for a while...whatever. lol He's just one of many knuckle heads that have came and went from here.

I joined back in 2009 BTW. I was one of the founding members of the 4th horsemen. It was named that because it was the 4th league on the site... So, I've played that league, Trifecta for a few years (third league on the site, if you follow the pattern there) played in tradition for half a year or so, and played in various leagues over the last few years. I didn't play at all last year because of my disgust in the ea product. I ran East Coast Brawl for a year. That league went the way of Orange Crush, but many if not all of the members of that league, which started as a noob league, are now members in other dynasties. That was NCAA 11 I think...anyway, that's my story. My favorite leagues were two: The Trifectca and Coast 2 Coast....Coast 2 Coast was a one year wonder, but I contend that it was the best dynasty that ever formed on TSO. It was super competitive and had several guys with insane stick skills, but all good, Sim players.

I've won one NC as LSU in Trifecta. I went 14-0 and won 6 user games to win that title. I think I won half of those user games in the final minute. But for full disclosure, I've also had a 3-9 season where I lost to Memphis cpu and Navy cpu in consecutive weeks. And lost badly :(

12. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Nice little history there haha. I've been in almost every non-premier OD including 4th Horsemen, ECB. Those were some solid OD's which produced quality players and content. But good things must come to an end at some point. And how does a former NC winner go 3-9??

13. BDSDIGITAL

You were in ECB? Who was running it when you were in there? Thedeafpolicman? aka blonderedhead?

I went 3-9 many moons before the national championship.

14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

First if all, nice to see you around Brian- one of te few guys that cut me a break and didn't give me a hard time in my early days.

Second, man reading this does make me miss OC- if I didn't switch to PS3 for the rest of this console generation I would have made sure we retained everyone from that fun time we had. Qwon, Redd, Trey, Philstyle3005 , @Fuzzylogic , sawemoff , Cougs-- hell I even remember oshiomogho!! Man we had a lot of fun in that league. There are a couple I apparently missing (pending I know how to count).

Was just an absolutely awesome league that we didn't even have to force content in.

15. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

It was BR, until he went MIA for God knows how long..then Boda took it over. Now it seems like he is gone as well

16. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I never asked..why the hell did you switch over to the PS3?

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I want to play the uncharted series-- us The Last Of Us looks incredible. I figured I'd give it a shot.

18. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Ah, yea my friends have switched over to PS3 just for Uncharted..it must be a great game.

19. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm on the first of three right now. With NCAA out it might be a minute before I get back to it- haha. Or a month!

20. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lmao, better start getting into the goodness of NCAA 14 my friend!

21. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm gonna hold off on joining a league so we will see about that!

22. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Shit...in that case you don't need the game!

23. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Natural was the one who pointed me to TSO. Az, do you remember what happened with him on our dynasty?

Found it!

I was shaking in my last posession. SHAKING...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  24. Azwethinkweiz

Azwethinkweiz Walk On

Was it MWS Natural? I remember I quit the league one year because of him. I was very vocal about the shit he pulled and he would always call me a whiner. He would always run up the score and act like a general punk. I wasn't going to come back the next year but apparently other people complained behind the scenes so he got kicked from the league.

25. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea, that's him.

• Like Like x 1