Your Season 8 Champions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whygodwhy1111, Jul 10, 2011.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

UCLA

UCLA 20
    Texas 17

Hard Fought game won in overtime by the bruins.

Congratulations to RecChem and the Bruins on a perfect season.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Congrats recchem. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.....

3. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

grats Recchem!

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I can make a comment, but I won't

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Indeed!

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Don't hold your tongue Cougs, let it fly...I know I didnt play Oregon or Arizona, so Im assuming thats your gripe. You can put a big *by the NC if you want, I dont care...this was my second NC game in any TSO online league and first win so I was pretty happy with how the game went last night.

whygodwhy1111
    great game, turnovers were the difference and my luck with 11 saved my ass in OT. Like I said in the other post, I was really just glad to have a competitive game against you this time around. Now, 12 will be here and we'll start all over.

@everyone...great run for those that were here for most of the OD, I had a great time and can't wait for the new version and continue what we built here! Thanks again to everyone!

7. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

dakota7

First, Congrats on winning the national title. You beat three solid users to finish number 1. However, I would like to have seen you beat Dakota and his juggernaut Oregon Ducks. I believe they were right on the edge of winning the title if Dakota had chose to play this last season.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I think you are right and I would have liked to play dakota but he was done with this version...I asked to play him but he declined. I think it would have been a good game :)

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

All joking aside, you beat who you had to beat. I needed the break, sorry for not playing. Congrats on the win.

10. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

recchem2000

Congrats on the title. Tough to know that I was two plays away from playing you. An out route against Arizona that would've given me the ball back and a fumble while driving against Texas. Oh well, I digress.

On another note, I don't know how quickly things will progress when the game comes out. Will we wait on the named rosters? I am going to be gone from tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday night for a funeral, so I don't think I'll be on here much.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

We'll wait for named rosters...i want to play around with the game a bit before starting up the OD, so you have time. Sorry to hear about your loss. I saw your conversation about it. We'll be here when you get back man so take your time.