1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Your thoughts on switching to a 2 conference setup

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, Jan 24, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I think switching to a 2 conference setup will create more rivalries therefore creating more activity. The problem i see arising is the big 12 north will be hard to fill as the best available team is :2stars:. Facing the likes of Texas, OU, Nebraska, and even Missouri it will be a very steep uphill Battle. What are your guys thoughts on making the move? I know Slick and recchem said they are ok with moving(slick to miami and recchem to TAMU).

@Mogriffjr
    @DirtycashDylan
    @nikpin
    @lilmaggie
    @gowazzucougs
    @aarondramp
    @Hokie Effect
    @recchem2000
    @vBIG SLICKv

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I can take one of the spots in the North. I like Colorado a bit and wouldnt mind playing with them. Would make it easier to fill the open spot in the South rather than some crappy team in the North. Can I take some of my LSU players with me [​IMG]

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I've got the time for a 4 team Big 12 South but I don't know if Nik does. Okie lite and TT are serviceable programs. I think this is a great idea.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I am assuming we are having a Big 12, ACC conference duel. I think it will work. At the moment the ACC feels kinda blah without additional users. lilmaggie and I decide one division, while aarondramp and Hokie decide the other division. Maybe it will get more competitive if we have other teams battle it out. I know Miami is probably salvageable, I don't know if the other 4 teams in my division are.

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I'm indifferent. I like it the way it is but if everyone wants to change that's cool 2.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

that wpould be ok with me if nik is fine with it.. that way nobody has to play with a crappy team..

7. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

guys I'm open to either move. I have no problem moving to the ACC or Big 12.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Down for whatever as long as I stay at VT.

9. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I like the idea of 2. It would be good to have two more teams in the ACC.

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'll jump on the grenade and take Big 12 North team, what the hell. Unless you want to have 4 in the south and just stick to you and Mo in the North. Either, Im game for changing to 2 conferences. I hate to leave my talented HB's but im cool with it.

11. nikpin

I wouldn't be opposed to you staying at LSU. You could play 3-4 user vs user games in your non conference slate against the Big XII. With a northern team it would be really tough to be competitive and you've built up a nice team at LSU and we've had some nice battles.

12. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Or you could just move LSU into the Big 12 North and that would solve that! I wouldnt be opposed to that at all. At this point, I dont care if our conferences are real or not.

13. nikpin

I don't think you can make custom conferences after the dynasty has started but that would be sick if you could.

14. vBIG SLICKv

I think nikpin is right. The only time you can move teams into different conferences is at the start of a new dynasty.

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

16. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

The other option would be to move people in the ACC or Big 12 to the SEC. Make it a Big 12-SEC league or ACC-SEC league. I know that it would require more people changing teams but it's an option.

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I dont think Hokie is going to leave VT and nik and Dylan aren't leaving UT and OU. I have no problem leaving. Just let me know where you want me. I'll bite the bullet and take the North team if I have to.

18. vBIG SLICKv

Again, I'm with recchem, just let me know where you want me!

19. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

OK slick i believe you said you wanted Miami(or you can take any ACC) so you can move there now if you want to get a jump on recruiting or after the season..

We will just set up a 4 team div in the big 12 S...so Recchem you can take any big 12 S team...

20. vBIG SLICKv

Go ahead and switch me over to Miami, so I can really look over the roster and maybe grab a few late season and offseason recruits.

@bringbackjimmy

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Make the switch now or at the end of the season...think im taking Okie State!

22. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

you can switch whenever you want Recchem

23. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

OK, im Okie State now, and ready to advance. Maybe some of my LSU players will transfer [​IMG]

24. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

All four of my rivals are now user controlled. *gulp*