Your username/gamertag

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Full Moon Fever, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

How'd you get it? Full Moon Fever is the name of my favorite album of all time, by Tom Petty, whom I named my son after.

For a while my gamertag was NCAA Football. I told everybody I was a developer and it was pretty fun toying with people, but it didn't really work so well for Halo and other non-NCAA games.

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

The 13 comes from Dan Marino...He was the truth. But I believe I got the name JQwon from Nik.

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I believe you wanted a thug nickname and that was what we came up with.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

My gamertag is the first 3 letters of my first name and the first 3 letters of my last name. Simple enough.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

recchem is short for Recreational Chemistry, a song by my favorite band moe. The 2000 just comes from the year I made the username (or email, I think I made that first, not even sure there was an xbox live in 2000).

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Blonde Redhead is a band that kicks ass...nuff said

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

dirtycashdylan was a name my buddy Jake (JKyle from '10) drunkenly blurted out in college. Then I started working in booty-shakin clubs and it was meant to be.

8. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Imma have to check these bands out (other than Tom Petty of course, I actually know who he is because hes the shit).

In college I got the nickname hammer somehow and all other variations of hammer I could think of were taken when I made this gamertag that I wanted to stick around, so I went with hammerhead. 10 was my number in college and hammerhead10 was taken so this is where we're at now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DirtycashDylan

Your name is hammerhead101

10. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Thats what I was saying when I mentioned hammerhead10 was taken. I should have mentioned I added another 10 to get where I am at now.

11. DirtycashDylan

your name is:

hammerhead101

12. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Oh I get ya now. I wondered why you put it like that. Its really not, but thanks to the forums you have a point.

13. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Really no reason for mine - Even the number is random. It is humorous though as it sparks conversations between random people on XBL about taking shits on people's chests. (Cleveland Steamer)

14. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Snoopy was just a name I used in alot of my old games but it was taken quickly (obviously) and I didnt wanna add a bunch random numbers to the end so my adolescent self though xtreme would be a good addition and so thats what it became.... had it so long that i cant bring myself to change it

15. DirtycashDylan

16. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

AJS are my initials. I created the AJS4411 gamertag when I had xbox live back in 2002. Just wasn't that creative I guess. 44 and 11 were by favorite numbers. Ajspeck is an ID I have at work and used it for some things I sign up for (easy to remember). Funny thing is that in some of my leagues everyone calls me AJ which is a name outside of the xbox community is never used. So AJ I guess is my gamer nerd persona.