Z2H BCS SHOW

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]
    With season 3 nearing its end there is an interesting occurrence.
    Newly appointed coaches in the bcs conferences are making their impact.

USF - Newly appointed coach DistrktFIVE has the Bulls primed and ready to make a possible BCS appearance as the Bulls are ranked #4 in the latest BCS Poll.

Virginia- Another newly appointed coach OnIowa has brought the Cavs into the national spotlight. Even though the Pollsters took a while to notice the Cavs they havent given up at the possibility of making their first BCS appearance. Right now the Cavs are sitting at #7 in the latest BCS Poll.

Mississippi State - Everyone knows that running the SEC gauntlet is a tough challenge for even the most veteran coach. However the newly appointed coach nrg has accepted the challenge and brought the Bulldogs from the bottom of the SEC to the top. The Bulldogs are currently sitting at # 10 in the BCS POLL.
    UCLA- Coach Csboiler has brought the Bruins back to prominence in the PAC 10. The once bottom dwellers of the conference are now sitting at # 20 in the latest BCS POLL.

With 3 new coaches in the top 10 of the latest BCS poll one has to wonder who will be playing in they BCS Championship game this year. This has the making of a very chaotic bowl season. There are lots of "What if's " that could take place. LSU could lose to Arkansas in a rivalry game at the end of the season. Michigan could drop one to the Buckeyes. Virginia could take out BC in the ACC title game. Nebraska could fall in the Big 12 title game. The possibilities are endless.
    Thats all the time we have here today for the Z2H BCS SHOW Please join us next week as this saga unfolds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

There are alot of possibilities this year in the bcs picture. Congrats to you coaches in the spotlight. Great job

3. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

this year it looks like it will come down the the very end

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

great job guys...although I'm going to be rooting for a USF or Virginia loss every week now :p

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Nice jump from 40 to 20 in one week csboiler haha

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Wow I didn't notice that till u pointed it out lol

7. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

I fell into the perfect QB (for the year). He runs the option way better than my guys at UNLV. The speed combo between him and my HB make it difficult to stop. If they get to the edge, it's 6. My D on the other hand...is horrendous. Good luck to all involved!

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I still have Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech left to play...could be tough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.