Z2H History Books

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]
    o
    r
    T
    Z2H
    History Books
    (This Page is Still Being Updated)

The Z2H dynasty was founded at the release of NCAA Football 11. Commisioner Sabo created Zeroes to Heroes as a rebuilding dynasty focused at proving your worth as a coach. The focus of the dynasty is to start with a small prestige school 2* or below and work your way into the bigger programs by completing a contract that you sign at the begining of your coaching career.

Coaching contracts are similar to the real world because if you dont complete your contracts you can be fired and if you do complete them other schools will be looking for you to take over their team. The "contract" set up for the dynasty was barrowed from the TF dynasty "Evolution".

Z2H is home to some of the most skilled and active members of TraditionFootball. Z2H is also one of the most active advancing dynasties here at TraditionFootball. We believe that our fast and steady pace sets us apart from other dynasties. The dynasty is now about to be heading into its 5th year here at TraditionFootball.

Current Dynasty Line Up

[​IMG]

Commisioner - sabo911
    Dynasty Years - 10

[​IMG]

Co-Commish - OnIowa
    Dynasty Years - 10

[​IMG]

CsBoiler05
    Dynasty Years - 10

[​IMG]

ChaoticUT
    Dynasty Years - 10

[​IMG]

nrg_qbz-_-
    Dynasty Years - 10

[​IMG]

Maij17
    Dynasty Years - 9

[​IMG]
    jv9179razorback
    Dynasty Years - 9

[​IMG]

Fordtuff504
    Dynasty Years - 6

[​IMG]

ChildPlease9
    Dynasty Years - 6

[​IMG]

Fred Limbo

Dynasty Years - 3

[​IMG]
    IMBOSSY
    Dynasty Years - 3

[​IMG]
    UAGRAD90
    Dynasty Years - 1

Coach Bio's and Records are coming soon

Coach Bio's

Coach Sabo - Z2H Commish
    Bio

Coach Sabo - Sabo started his career at Arkansas State University. In his first season at ASU he led the team to a university record of 11-2. That year the Red Wolves won the Sun Belt Title and the New Orleans Bowl.

Year 2 for the Red Wolves was a little less stellar as the Red Wolves finished 7-6. They took 2nd place in the Sun Belt Conference and appeared in the Little Ceasers Bowl where they fell to Texas A&M.

At the start of the 2012 season Coach Sabo moved to the Big 12 Conference to take over the reigns at Texas Tech. Coach Sabo would take the Red Raiders from the bottom of the Big 12 to a legit contender. The season would end with a Cotton Bowl appearance where the Red Raiders would take home the Cotton Bowl Crown.

In 2013 Coach Sabo led his Red Raiders to its first BCS Bowl after an outstanding 10-2 regular season. The Red Raiders would also take second place in the Big 12 behind hated rival Texas. Coach Sabo and the Red Raiders would fall to Virginia in the Orange Bowl in what was one of the most memorable games in the history of Z2H. The game went into double overtime and had a final score of 73-66.

Season 5 despite rumors Coach Sabo remained dedicated to the Red Raiders and still resides there as head coach.

Coach Sabo Trophy Case
    [​IMG]

OnIowa

Coach E

Year 1: Coach E started his first season in the NCAA as head coach of the San Diego State Aztecs of the WAC. The Aztecs finished 2nd in the WAC with a 12-1 record and ended the season with a Poinsettia Bowl victory over Rutgers.

Year 2: Coach E, still with San Diego State struggled a bit in his second season. The Aztecs went 8-5 on the season including an Armed Forces Bowl victory over UCF

Year 3: Coach E decided to leave the Aztecs and take up a coaching job in the ACC. Coach E joined the Virginia Cavaliers and during his first season as the Cavaliers head coach he lead them to a perfect 13-0 record and a BCS Championship.

Coaching History:

2010-2011 - San Diego State - 12-1 - 2nd Place WAC - Poinsettia Bowl Champions
    2011-2012 - San Diego State - 8-5 -Armed Forces Bowl Champions
    2012-2013 - Virginia - 13-0 - ACC Champions - BCS Champions

Bio:
    Coach E grew up in Wisconsin and attended the University of Iowa before getting his first head coaching stint. Coach E said he chose San Diego State because he felt it was a good starting point for his coaching career without too much pressure. Following two very successful seasons, Coach E took a leap to the ACC, he wanted to test his coaching skills amongst the big dogs. He is still with the Cavaliers as of the 2013-2014 season, but it is well known he hopes to coach for his alma mater sometime in the future.

Short Term Goals:
    Win another major BCS bowl
    Win the ACC Championship for the 2nd straight year

Long Term Goals:
    Become one of the top coaches in the NCAA
    Win back to back BCS Championships

Coach E Trophy Case

[​IMG]

csboiler05

CSBoiler05's Coaching Resume

Year 1 - Florida International Golden Panthers, CSBoiler05 lead the Golden Panthers to their first winning season in school history and winning seven games, while losing five, and finishing behind Arkansas State in the Sun Belt Conference.

Year 2 - Florida International Golden Panthers, CSBoiler05 lead the Golden Panthers to the another first in year two, and that was the schools' first conference championship, winning the Sun Belt Conference, and being invited to play in the New Orleans Bowl, where the Golden Panthers were beaten by a very talented East Carolina squad, FIU finished year two with a seven and six record.

Year 3 - UCLA Bruins, CSBoiler05 packed up his bags and moved out west to take over a struggling UCLA Bruins squad, in his first season, he was able to lead the Bruins back to the promise land, securing a PAC 10 Championship for his squad, and making it to the "Grand Daddy of them All" the RoseBowl. UCLA was up ended by the University of South Florida, despite a furious comeback by the Bruins. The Bruins finsihed the season with an overall record of nine and four.

csboiler05 Trophy Case

[​IMG]

jv9179razorback

Coach JV got his start with the struggling Memphis Tigers and went 6-0. The quick Turn around got to his head and he left Memphis mid season and tried his hand at the pro level. JV found success at pro level but realized his passion was at the college level and signed with Tulsa at the end of year two and went 3-2.( I think).

The next season he went 9-3 (again I think) and won independance bowl. After turning a horrible Tulsa team around coach JV got the call he had been waiting for The University of Arkansas his home state. Arkansas finished the previous year with a 8-8 record and were looking for a coach to turn their program around. Coach JV's first season as the head coach of Arkansas he led his team to a 9-3 record and won the outback bowl, his three losses were to top ranked SEC teams. This year JV has his team off to a 3-0 start and #10 in the ap poll.

JV's Trophy Case
    [​IMG]

Maij17

(Bio Coming Soon)

Coach Maij Trophy Case

[​IMG]

nrg qbz-_-

(Bio Coming Soon)

Coach Nrg's Trophy Case

[​IMG]

Chaotic_UT

When Coach ChaoticUT took over at UTEP, the Miner faithful knew what they would get, a football team that would play stingy, scrappy defense, and an offense that would pound it down your throat and finesse it at times if need be. When hired, Coach UT had very little experience at the helm of a program, but the Miner Administration went out on a limb, and it paid off. Thru his tenure UTEP became a contender in C-USA , winning two bowl games in 4 years, they brought in top 25 recruiting classes every year, a 1,000 yard rusher every year, a winning percentage of just under 500%, not to mention money and program recongnition. The Miner knew they had a good one and it was just a matter of time before a big name picked him up, and they did. Michigain State hired CoachUT this year and inhereted a middle-of-the-pack Big10 team, not to different than UTEP a few years ago. We'll see what magic this coach can make with big time talent and big time competition, this won't be C-USA play anymore.

Coach UT's Trophy Case

[​IMG]

Fordtuff504
    Coach fordtuff504 for some strange reason chose to coach the school that is closer to home than any other, Tulane. Dispite facing an uphill battle from start he was able to lead the "Green Wave to an 8-6(8-1) finish on the season. Tulane was invited to the Autozone Liberty Bowl after takeing the Conference USA crown over the Knights of UCF in a convincing 44-22 victory. though the season didnt finish the way it should have in coach's eyes (35-46 loss to Auburn) but it was progress still, the Green Wave set the bar high for next season, but only time will tell
    Fordtuff504 Trophy Case

[​IMG]

ChildPlease9
    Coach ChildPlease9 joined Z2H two weeks into the fifth season. As a relative unknown, he began his coaching career at Oklahoma State, leading the team to a ten win season in his first year at the helm. During his tenure at OK State, the Cowboys peaked in the national polls at the end of 2015, ranking #2 in the nation. Spurning the Cowboy Faithful after 2016, ChildPlease9 left OSU for rival Oklahoma. His tenure at Oklahoma State was the most successful by any head coach in school history, finishing 35-6 overall and 23-3 in the Big XII with three 10+ win seasons. Accolades include back-to-back Big XII and Fiesta Bowl Champions, as well as two Wager Wire Championships and a Cotton Bowl Championship. In his first season at Oklahoma, Coach ChildPlease9 led the Sooners to a 13-1 season and an Orange Bowl championship.

ChildPlease9 Trophy Case
    [​IMG]

Fred Limbo
    Coach Limbo comes in his 1st year and takes over 3-1 Auburn team and leads them to a 10-2 reg season record narrowly missing the SEC Championship game finished 6-2 in confrence play. As a 1st yr head coach he took his team to a BCS game in the Fiesta Bowl against #3 Nebraska and lost 34-24. He also coached a Hiesman finalist and Maxwell Award winner in Cam Newton. Coach Limbo fufilled a life long dream when he became the Tigers head coach and is dedicated to making them a National Powerhouse for years to come!
    Trophy Case
    [​IMG]

IMBOSSY
    (Bio Coming Soon)
    Trophy Case Coming Soon
    [​IMG]

@OnIowa
    @jv9179razorback
    @maij17
    @csboiler05
    @nrg_qbz-_-
    @ChaoticUT
    @LeatherHelmets
    @Fred Limbo
    @IMBOSSY

2. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

[​IMG] I wanna see trofees too!

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ill have them up tomorrow

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Got all but mine and OnIowa's updated. I still need some bios from a few of you guys.

@Fight'n Hokie
    @OnIowa
    @thatguy188
    @csboiler05
    @jv9179razorback
    @csboiler05
    @maij17
    @ChildPlease9
    @the_rhinoceros
    @nrg_qbz-_-
    @ChaoticUT

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

I sent you a short little bio a while back @sabo911 lemme know if you need it again

6. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

I sent you a bio as well...

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Im going to go back and check my pm in a few and find them

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Got trophies updated

9. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

@sabo911 I've got a wager wire title missing somewhere :) I won in Y5, Y7, Y8

10. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I will work on it later lol

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

12. ChaoticUT

haha Man I need to do a better job of keeping track of my awards/trophys... thats a said case there

13. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Don't worry bro i been keeping up with them :)

14. ChaoticUT

HAHA thats even more sad!

15. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

16. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

@sabo911

!!!

I'll update my bio when I get back

17. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish