Z2H: User Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by maij17, Aug 30, 2010.

1. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Z2H: User Game of the Week

Ohio (Tiger171) vs. #1 The Ohio State University
    The Bobcats will be hosting the defending national champs this week in what should be a true test for 2nd year coach Tiger171. Ohio University is coming off a tough lost to Tulsa while Ohio State arrives after a dismantling of Akron.

Ohio
    Ohio will need to play within themselves. A high powered offense led by QB Tyler Tettleton and the back field tandem of HB Donte Harden and HB Josh Gay, the Bobcats should look to keep the Buckeyes offense off the field. Defensively being at home should help the young front seven play well and with no real threats at WR, the Bobcats secondary should keep the Buckeye passing game in check. If Ohio can force Buckeye Soph. QB Ken Guiton to beat them, the outcome will bold well for the Bobcats.

Ohio State
    The Buckeyes will still be adjusting to life without QB Terrelle Pryor, and 2011 starting QB Soph. Ken Guiton will be in a hostile enviroment for the first time this season. Lucky for him, he has All-American HB Jordan Hill to hand the ball off too. It will be a very simple plan for the Buckeyes this week, if the Buckeyes can take advantage of their size on the line of scrimmage and keep QB Guiton from making to many plays with his arm, it should turn out being business as usual for Buckeye nation.

What to Watch For:​

Bobcats 4-2-5 vs. Buckeyes Running Game
    Ohio’s undersized Nickel defense will need to find success against a power run game.

Bobcats O-line vs. Buckeyes Front Seven ( 5 players rated 90+)
    Can the Bobcats line hold off the best front seven in the nation long enough to allow playmakers to succeed?

Outcome
    Ohio State 34 Ohio 21​

Ohio State looks like it will start 2-0 and continue it’s pursuit to repeat as National Champs, although it will be closer than fans in Columbus would like.

2. maij17

lol, I typed it up last night and did not want to post it until after work today, Tiger got his game in quick.

3. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Yeah, I shut the passing game down but luckily for them they didnt need it..Jordan Hall blew up for almost 400yds and 4TDS on the ground lol...I'll do the full write up later.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great choice on games and excellent write up. Good luck to the Bobcats! !!

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

love the write-up, maij17(y)

6. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Luck wasn't on my side lol

7. maij17

Yea I thought their running game would give you fits and I think Hall is only a sophmore.