ZENIT 2012

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by mcyork, Oct 7, 2011.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

[​IMG]

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

i don't know wether to be proud or disgusted?
    Not to mention the fans are racist bastards they wear KKK hoods to games and chant "Monkey" during games this team is a mess off the field...

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Russian Politician wants Beer Pipeline Built to Zenit Stadium​

Proving that the best laid plans in life are usually hatched after knocking back a few beers, St. Petersburg Deputy Governor Alexander Vakhmistrov has proposed that his city help build a beer pipeline that will serve the football club Zenit’s new stadium. Vakhmistrov came up with the plan after attending a match in Germany between Zenit and Schalke 04. It wasn’t the caliber of play on the pitch that impressed him, but the copious consumption of beer in the stands.​
    From the Moscow Times:

“At the end of the game, an amusing statistic appeared on the scoreboard: ‘61,700 people are in attendance, and 44,000 liters of beer have been drunk,’” Vakhmistrov told reporters Wednesday.
    Impressed, Vakhmistrov and Zenit president Sergei Fursenko concluded that the Russian club’s new stadium should be equipped with a “beer pipeline” like the one at Schalke’s Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen, which features a five-kilometer pipeline that supplies suds to dozens of restaurants, cafes and snack shops.
    “Fursenko and I decided that they can do what they want with the field, the goals and the stands, but we’ve got to have such a beer pipeline,” he told the newspaper Delovoi Peterburg in an interview published Thursday.​
    Who says democracy isn’t at work in Russia! This might be the greatest elected official in the history of elected officials.
    The only obstacle to Vakhmistrov’s plan is a Russian law that prohibits the sale of beer at sporting events. You would have thought that the first thing they would have done after tearing down the statues of Stalin would have been to change that bloody awful law.

Now this is something I can be proud of!!!!