Zeroes to Heroes Dynasty: 2 Openings

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Tiger171, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Zeroes to Heroes Dynasty: 2 Openings

Guys, we're looking to fill 2 spots to go into year 2 in our dynasty...Teams must be *2 caliber and in non-BCS Conference. Player must be active in dynasty forums and discussions (Nothing too serious just short weekly game recaps, general dynasty discussions, voting etc.) Anyone interested just come to our sub-forum and post or pm me(Tiger171) or sabo911. Thanks guys!

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Teams must be *2 caliber? You mean one has to build up their program from scratch? That sure is lame!

3. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I might be interested. How often do you advance? How far along is the league so far?

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

If anyone has any questions regarding the dynasty feel free to hit me up on AIM and ill answer what i can.

aim - sabo911

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

We just finished year 1. We will probably be doin offseason thurs nite. You must pick a 1 or 2* team from non bcs conf. 48 Hour max advance time. Were a very highly active dynasty with playing our games and on the forums. If anyone has further questions hit me up on AIM- sabo911. We are looking for highly motivated coaches to join us.

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Spots filled.