Zeroes to Heroes TV ???

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Zeroes to Heroes TV ???

Hey everyone myself and dubb40 were discussing some things and we were discussing the possibility of broadcasting some of our games via the internet incase other dynasty members wanted to watch.

This is a strictly volunteer basis. I have took the liberty of creating our dynasty an account on both www.justin.tv and www.gamercast.tv

We will be running some prelim test on how it works etc etc within the coming days. From what i heard and have read all you need is a webcam/mic combo or just a webcam.

Neways we just thought it would be a great way to excel our dynasty for those interested. Especially if it is a highly hyped game that we normally would only get to read about ya know. Neways let me know your thoughts.

2. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

This is a really, really cool idea. There have been user games that I have wanted to watch before..

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

im planning on getting me a webcam this weekend and doing some testing so hopefully when im in a high profile game it will be ready to go. If any of you have webcams and want to try it let me know cause ive reserved a username and password for our dynasty for all of us to use.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Anyone run any tests yet?

5. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I don't have a webcam or I would.. I wouldnt mind watching another users game though.

6. dubb40

dubb40 Sideline Football, We Rock!

I'm gonna do it on my next game.